Printy6

Printy6

by Snaprinting

Plenty of items to choose from to put your design on.

Devine Design Boutique

I just starting to use app. It won’t let you scale your design on products. If there is a way to do it I don’t see it.

UTM The Store

I tried designing a sneaker but it's one dimension and product choices lack colors. One can't see a 360 view or from different angles.

PIPAFINEART

I would like to use this app to increase my options for prints to my customers.

I think you could offer more mock-ups for your wall art, possibly at different angles to help the buyers get a better understanding of the product instead of one single lifestyle photo.

Secondly, whenever I changes a price the variation deselects itself and there seems to be no option to go back to re-adjust the photo positions without deleting and starting over.

Finally the "suggested retail price" some of the mark-ups barely cover Amazons 8 - 12% commission and wouldn't come near covering marketing costs. Your costs to vendors is what most finished panel prints are retailing for. So, I'll be seriously surprised if any sell.

Wolf Trail Market

I have been using the Printy6 service for a while now and I love the unique variety of products offered as well as the free shipping that this service provides. But there is one thing that would be really nice to have and that is the required image sizes and dpi quality needed for each item when creating them as currently when creating products there is no indication what image size or dpi is required for the best results therefore creating a product image is often done through trial and error. Also when creating certain products it would be nice to be able to see the whole item from all sides in order to ensure that the image used actually spans the entire item. For example currently, when creating a bedding set the editor uses a template that shows only the top portion of the pillow and the duvet shown on the template is folded at the top obscuring the upper quarter of the duvet as to make it unclear as to where your image begins and ends.

Lafia Craft

watches are far overpriced for its low quality. from $45 to over $60. The quality is just some $10 watch you can found on ebay.

Vicious&Delicious

The products and prices are okey, but the mockups on the products are terrible out of sync, 2 out of 3 pictures make the design all crocked and out of frame . I can't be the only one having this problem when creating my design ?