Printy6

Printy6

by Snaprinting

Plenty of items to choose from to put your design on.

BONGO

So far, so good but I haven't experienced how shipping is yet. Easy to design and upload. The best part is free shipping for EMS countries. Recommended.

Trailer Trash Boujee

i use this app for making shoes very good with every image so far wish i could add more than four images but other than that works good

HYMDUP

I just started using this app, playing around with different design ideas and so far I'm having a great time creating with it. Although I haven't published anything to my online store, I have attempted to set pricing and have had a little difficulty with that.

Urban Defiance Apparel

I used this app to design sneakers, watches and pillows and more, it served me well. However I would like to have more options as to what to do with my product once I'm finished, like storing it before I upload to my store.

Shenandoah Valley Compass

Great Selection of Products. Easy Design Lab. Haven't Received Any products from them yet. Wish there were more Mock Up Images.

realwarriorgrafix

nice !!!

Fearless Confidence Coufeax

I enjoyed using this app. It would be nice if images could be uploaded in files rather than one by one.

TigerEye Lifestyle

Unique products like watches and sneakers to create a custom look. Looking forward to more unique products.

Milleyeons

I like this app for the creation of shoes. I'll be testing the product to see how well the print is. It would be a lot more useful of an application if it had a 3D moveable simulation to better design the shoes.

NON Apparel

Easy to use and had what I wanted (updated sneaker styles) but can't put color on the soles, plastic / rubber parts of shoes / sneaker. And not sure if color will be as brilliant cause it gets dull when it settles in.

Previous 1 3 4 5