Printy6 ‑ Print On Demand

Printy6 ‑ Print On Demand

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.1)
Developer
4.1
December 12, 2022

The design interface is easy to understand and use. I have no complaints about the products, one product had a colour misprint but they responded within a couple of hours and the right product was ready in a short time. So far I can only recommend them.

Be Balla Clothing & Lifestyle
Hungary
Time spent using app: 2 months
August 22, 2022

very clear workflow with simply designed templates and well designed mockups - absolutely on time shipping.

HEBSTREIT
Germany
August 21, 2022

Plenty of options, including white sneakers you can customize. The site is easy to use, great for starter brands.

Ego United
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
July 31, 2022

Love the boots! Can't wait to wear them out in the world. Cant stop putting designs on them. Keep the quality coming!

seandiamondart
July 5, 2022

I really enjoy Printy6!!! I have only purchased the canvas shoes and they were Awesome and I excepted quality and they were a success! I am over the moon with the new merch available!!!!! I do anticipate much success with Printy6 as one of my Favorite apps! I can't wait to buy some of the new items!!!

threads4U
Time spent using app: 11 months
June 16, 2022

I am a Surface Designer and I am enjoying creating designs in Photoshop and Adobe illustrator. Your shoes look great love the boots.

Tarra Mia
Time spent using app: 3 months
March 24, 2022

Have been using Printy6 for a couple of years now, but only for boots, and they are a HUGE hit. Very well made, colors are vibrant. Yes, the delivery time is fairly excruciating, but it's a big globe. Those boots are worth the wait.

SplendidThings
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
October 28, 2021

I use this app to create all of my merchandise. It is simple to use and I have purchased many of my own products as samples, they came out wonderful!

Afternoon tea with GIANTALLIGATOR.
August 12, 2021

I really like the design options on this app, there are so many of them! And the quality of the items are very nice, plus the shipping is one of the fastest, which is definitely appreciated! I wish they had wallets, but I'm still happy with it as is.

robin-kenda
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited December 31, 2021

Outstanding quality combat boots; my customers love them and their unbiased feedback supports this. I have always experienced first rate customer service response. I personally think Printy6 combat boots are the best on the market.

Love Hype and Glory