Printy6

Printy6

by Snaprinting

Plenty of items to choose from to put your design on.

findyourwaytosayit.com

I used this APP it's simple and easy to understand. Great and large choice of products. Good customer service.

Varieties On Me

I am new to Printy6 and it was very easy to add my products into my store in Shopify not like the other ones.

wanghao0507

Great app. Great app. Great app. Great app. Great app. Great app. Great app. Great app. Great app. Great app.

The Big Harvest Clothing

I used this app to help me do quick designs and it's really easy to use! It would be nice to add some extra colors for the sweat shirts that I was designing, for some products only allowed you to design one color. Other than that it is a good app. :)

PREMIUM FATURE

Printy6 is actually pretty easy to use and makes creating a project quite easy! I will definitely be using this app for a very long time with my website.

Loogart Shop

Great app, it keeps on improving and the creation of products is very simple. Product arrives on time as well. Quality is good.

Fuckthisshitshop

Works well, easy to use, my warmest recommends! If needed to improve something, i would wish there to be also available place for pricing the product, and connecting other goods for one design image. That would make using the app even more easier.

Trippies

I'm new here, so I don't have a ton of experience with Shopify per se', but I've been designing and selling clothes on a national level for over 30 years, and these guys are great. Fair pricing and everything was so much more simple for New Guy than just about anyone else. Great job Printy6!!

The-Vision-Life-Team

The app seems amazing so, has great shoes and really good items to choose from I highly recommend this app to everyone

SkroArt

Klasse und einfach. Wäre schön wenn es noch auf Deutsch umstellbar wäre und die Preise ein ticken günstiger

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29