Instagram Feed Pro by Snapzy

Instagram Feed Pro by Snapzy

by 99 Ecommerce Experts

Instagram Feed to Show Instagram Photos on Store as a Gallery

The Chonky Paws

love how simple and sleek the instagram feed looks on my website! Had some issues with the coding and the experts on Snapzy was quickly to assist.

CRUSH OF LIGHT

I love it! It looks beautiful and customer service is amazing! .....................................

KypwellRussia

Fast implementation, easy to use, adjustable design settings and very good support. Highly recommended!

Kypwell

Really easy to use and works well. Very happy with the fast response and help received from their support team!

IMBing

A great way to link your store to social media. I am new using social media, the app took all the guesswork from the exercise!

GS Merchandising Inc.

I was having an issue with the app and the support team responded to me in less than 24 hours and fixed my problem very quickly! The app is super easy to use as well!

FUN FITZ

I Love this app and all of it's capabilities. I get to show off all of my new products without having to worry about updated my website. This app is highly recommended and well needed for ecommerce.

Seriously FAB®

We had some problems with our previous IG feed app, so we decided to give Snapzy a shot. Glad we did! Shannon and her technical team were very responsive with helping us get setup. They made sure our font was used for the messaging and created 6 images displayed on both desktop and mobile. It looks great! The price is very reasonable compared to others and with the great support they provided, this is a no brainer.

Bark Bistro

They're incredibly helpful! I emailed with an issue and they responded immediately and fixed the issue within 24 hours. Great customer service and turn around time.

Fierce Chiquita

The app was super easy to install and when I didn't understand something about positioning related to coding they did it for me. Doesn't get any better then that. I would recommend this to anyone

Previous 1 3 4 5 6