Instagram Feed Pro by Snapzy

Instagram Feed Pro by Snapzy

by 99 Ecommerce Experts

Instagram Feed to Show Instagram Photos on Store as a Gallery

BeechTree Products

Easy to use and works. Thank you to the team for setting up this application for us to download and use.

Cali Kiddies Boutique

This is the app for you if you want a strong customer presence with much needed social proof on your website. It has been a positive addition to my business. The team always available for questions and that’s much appreciated!

More Natural Healing

After a small "hick-up" in the beginning; their support fixed the issue and it works beautifully! Looks good on our site!

Tap Tap Organics

Great customer services. Always quick to reply and help resolve issues. Love the way the feed looks!

mymagessentials-store

I use this app in my Shopify store and it does a great job!
Can highly recommend the company!
Very easy to use.

Asime Clothing

Great service! I was helped by Shannon who was quick to respond and went out of her way to resolve any issues. Unfortunately we didn't solve what I needed due to app restrictions, but will be sure to use Snapzy once a few updates have been made.

Anchor & Nest

Fantastic customer service and the instagram feed looks great on my site... I would definitely recommend this app.

Alfies Dog Tales

Great service, instant help when I asked to get help to install this app. Looks good on the homepage. Thanks !

CLUB KNIT

I needed an app to show my instagram feed on my homepage. It is super easy to use and it works perfectly, not to mention it is free. I highly recommend this app!

KraftWrx

I needed an easy to use app to showcase the gallery from my Instagram for Kraftwrx. It worked perfectly. I thought I had an issue (I didn't) and sent them an email. I was surprised that the email replay was within 5 minutes. Now that's great support! Yall, keep it up!