Instagram Feed Pro by Snapzy

Instagram Feed Pro by Snapzy

by 99 Ecommerce Experts

Instagram Feed to Show Instagram Photos on Store as a Gallery

CLUB KNIT

I needed an app to show my instagram feed on my homepage. It is super easy to use and it works perfectly, not to mention it is free. I highly recommend this app!

KraftWrx

I needed an easy to use app to showcase the gallery from my Instagram for Kraftwrx. It worked perfectly. I thought I had an issue (I didn't) and sent them an email. I was surprised that the email replay was within 5 minutes. Now that's great support! Yall, keep it up!

viggaspeed

This was pretty simple. I wanted to show my feed on my website in a way which fits in with the styling and wasn't too instrustive. Its great for filling pages not quite up to scratch. Great.

Flawless Rack

just trying this out and it seems to work great, the great news is, you get it for free and no worries about payment.

Wedding Bonanza

This works as easy as 1, 2,3. You install the app, say where you want your feed to show and boom, there it is. You can control what page to show on, top/botoom, number of pics, etc... Very simple and easy to install, no account, no BS!

Cornwall Garden Shop

Works great if you want a general feed from your instagram account, but not if you want a feed from a specific hashtag

Laces&Tresses

I used this app for my blog, and it was wonderful. I just love the convenience it brings. nice app.

ocean+main

Great! Easy to install and does exactly what is says. For a busy shop owner, it is a 'set-it-and-forget-it" app, just as it should be for this kind of thing.

The Peace and Love Club

A really easy-to-use app with amazing, quick help for any trouble shooting.
I would highly recommend them !

Colibrí Bebé

Suddenly the app stopped working. Im supposed to have 2 rows of 4 images in each row and now I only get 5 posts and it throws the whole layout off.