Instagram Feed Pro by Snapzy

Instagram Feed Pro by Snapzy

by 99 Ecommerce Experts

Instagram Feed to Show Instagram Photos on Store as a Gallery

Wedding Bonanza

This works as easy as 1, 2,3. You install the app, say where you want your feed to show and boom, there it is. You can control what page to show on, top/botoom, number of pics, etc... Very simple and easy to install, no account, no BS!

Cornwall Garden Shop

Works great if you want a general feed from your instagram account, but not if you want a feed from a specific hashtag

Laces&Tresses

I used this app for my blog, and it was wonderful. I just love the convenience it brings. nice app.

ocean+main

Great! Easy to install and does exactly what is says. For a busy shop owner, it is a 'set-it-and-forget-it" app, just as it should be for this kind of thing.

The Peace and Love Club

A really easy-to-use app with amazing, quick help for any trouble shooting.
I would highly recommend them !

Colibrí Bebé

Suddenly the app stopped working. Im supposed to have 2 rows of 4 images in each row and now I only get 5 posts and it throws the whole layout off.

Belles and Whistles Agency

Really easy to use and install. I know nothing about websites so it made it all awesome :) simple to work out here to place on website and the photos always updating give a fresh feel

Koobee Gifts Gadgets Toys

Awesome app guys! Installation was easy and looks great on my website www.koobee.com.au.

Thanks,
Russell

Taylor Blake

Absolutely brilliant service! The guys behind the app installed it no problem for me, upgraded my website to suit and have been so responsive to all my queries. With such a busy scehdule it was such a relief for someone to take over and make a tricky job very simple! Thank you guys!!

Romo Style

Bonita y sencilla de usar. Recomendable para un uso facil y sencillo