Instagram Feed Pro by Snapzy

Instagram Feed Pro by Snapzy

by 99 Ecommerce Experts

Instagram Feed to Show Instagram Photos on Store as a Gallery

KraftWrx

I needed an easy to use app to showcase the gallery from my Instagram for Kraftwrx. It worked perfectly. I thought I had an issue (I didn't) and sent them an email. I was surprised that the email replay was within 5 minutes. Now that's great support! Yall, keep it up!

viggaspeed

This was pretty simple. I wanted to show my feed on my website in a way which fits in with the styling and wasn't too instrustive. Its great for filling pages not quite up to scratch. Great.

Flawless Rack

just trying this out and it seems to work great, the great news is, you get it for free and no worries about payment.

Wedding Bonanza

This works as easy as 1, 2,3. You install the app, say where you want your feed to show and boom, there it is. You can control what page to show on, top/botoom, number of pics, etc... Very simple and easy to install, no account, no BS!

Laces&Tresses

I used this app for my blog, and it was wonderful. I just love the convenience it brings. nice app.

ocean+main

Great! Easy to install and does exactly what is says. For a busy shop owner, it is a 'set-it-and-forget-it" app, just as it should be for this kind of thing.

The Peace and Love Club

A really easy-to-use app with amazing, quick help for any trouble shooting.
I would highly recommend them !

Belles and Whistles Agency

Really easy to use and install. I know nothing about websites so it made it all awesome :) simple to work out here to place on website and the photos always updating give a fresh feel

Koobee Gifts Gadgets Toys

Awesome app guys! Installation was easy and looks great on my website www.koobee.com.au.

Thanks,
Russell

Taylor Blake

Absolutely brilliant service! The guys behind the app installed it no problem for me, upgraded my website to suit and have been so responsive to all my queries. With such a busy scehdule it was such a relief for someone to take over and make a tricky job very simple! Thank you guys!!