Instagram Feed Pro by Snapzy

Instagram Feed Pro by Snapzy

by 99 Ecommerce Experts

Instagram Feed to Show Instagram Photos on Store as a Gallery

Bark Bistro

They're incredibly helpful! I emailed with an issue and they responded immediately and fixed the issue within 24 hours. Great customer service and turn around time.

Fierce Chiquita

The app was super easy to install and when I didn't understand something about positioning related to coding they did it for me. Doesn't get any better then that. I would recommend this to anyone

KOSMASUTRA

I'm using this app so I can have my instagram at the bottom of my Kosmasutra jewelry store to add a bit of colour. So far I've had seriously AMAZING customer service. Seriously, they've followed up immediately with every enquiry and are eager to fix any issues and questions I've thrown their way. What a great app with a great team behind them!

SunBaby Brand

Great so far! Looks good, nice and clean, functional. No issues thus far. Thank you Snapzy we are definitely enjoying the app.

Watch Weapon

Amazing App ! The installation was very easy and it's FREE . Definitely recommend to any store owner who want to grow their online presence

BeechTree Products

Easy to use and works. Thank you to the team for setting up this application for us to download and use.

Cali Kiddies Boutique

This is the app for you if you want a strong customer presence with much needed social proof on your website. It has been a positive addition to my business. The team always available for questions and that’s much appreciated!

More Natural Healing

After a small "hick-up" in the beginning; their support fixed the issue and it works beautifully! Looks good on our site!

Tap Tap Organics

Great customer services. Always quick to reply and help resolve issues. Love the way the feed looks!

mymagessentials-store

I use this app in my Shopify store and it does a great job!
Can highly recommend the company!
Very easy to use.