Nice Snow / Snowfall Effect

Easy Snow/Snowfall Effect. Show all pages or home page only.

$1.99/month. 1-day free trial.

Black Turtle Clothing

Perfect!
Great dev, helped me fast with a bug or something.
Works properly! Perfect for the pricing!

Mi Casa Mi Estilo | Hogar y Decoración

The application is very easy to use, it works very well and the best is inexpensive.
I recommend them 100%

December 12, 2021

Thank you very much for your kind review. We wish you the best with your online store and don't hesitate to ask if you have any other questions.

Gravity Fitness Equipment

Very good app, the only think I didn't like is having ti on all of the product pages as I think its distracting for customers making a purchased. I emailed the app developer and within 2 hours they had added the function to make the snow only on the homepage. Great app and even better service

December 2, 2021

Xpress Yourself

Love this app I am so glad I found it. It is very easy to use and setup. They are very helpful too, if you need help

November 30, 2021

Mens wear house

it is very easy to setup, works great and looks great! Love the app! Thank you!..............................................................................................................

February 3, 2021

loscarverizon

This Valentine / Snowfall Effect app is very good. It does little CPU use and is lighter than others. For me, an important function is missing: scheduling. But it's all ok.

February 2, 2021

readingandhealing

Snow looks great on the webpage. Really makes my website come alive for the winter and allows people to feel good when they reach my website.

December 16, 2020

StripsbyRee

THIS APP REALLY WORKS MAKE MY PAGE LOOKS WONDERFUL AND IT HELPS ALOT WITH MY SALES I DEFINETLY RECCOMEND

December 3, 2020