Snowfall Effect by Anh Kiet

Snowfall Effect by Anh Kiet

by Hura Apps

Making snowfall effect for your store

Gtdistribtor

Absolutely love this simple app. for this time of year to bring the holiday spirit to my customers. Tis The Season... to shop @ GtDistributor.com

LaurenHeleneCouture

It seems pretty cool. I kind of would have liked it on home page only but I will try it for a while and see if it becomes annoying on product pages.

Flash Venta 16

Funciona a la perfección, sin marca de agua ni nada por el estilo. Ahora mi pagina web disfruta de la nieve navideña.

Chezena

recommended very beautiful and amazing it will change the look and make it impressive...............:)

Dermapaw

This is an awesome idea and an awesome app. It's quick, easy, and so cool.

Thank you so much for making this. I think it really changes the atmosphere of our website and makes it feel much cozier. I expect our conversion rate will increase too. Fantastic.

GERMANY VIC SHOP S.L.U.

Easy to install, and it is so cute. Thanks for all. It is Christmas at the corner ... thanks again .

Whispering Winds

This is actually really cool. It creates snow fall on your store is is completely free. Super awesome and i would recommend you to install!

Arrak USA

Its a really nice snow fall effect. It was easy to install and its totally free. Which makes me think why?

Beautiful Nails

Works perfectly! It looks very smooth and very beautiful. Best app of all shopify christmas app. Very surprised it's Free!!!

Plush Floral Company

Works perfectly! Easy to install and no hassle with website integration. The added bonus is that it's FREE