Sell Your Product Anywhere
Sell your products anywhere and use the Snuggle Partners POD (Print on Demand) service to fullfill them direct to your customer
Send Your Order to Snuggle
Choose from our range of products including T-shirts, Polo T-Shirts, Hoodies, Sweatshirts Tote Bags & many more.
We will take care of the rest
Once your order is ready we pack and ship it in unbranded packaging direct to your customer - whilst you sit back and have a cuppa.
关于 Snuggle Partners
About Snuggle Partners: Print on Demand
Partner with the right print on demand Shopify app for your business.
Sell custom print clothing, sublimation mugs and uv printed phone cases in just a few clicks. With no need to worry about equipment, storage or your items or staff. With Snuggle Partners you can easily create stunning designs using our onsite product builder add them to any of our high-quality products, and sell them on your Shopify store. We’ll print, pack, and ship your orders on demand, under your brand and direct to your customer.
With Snuggle Partners you get:
- A print on demand service like Snuggle Partners allows you to start a new business without investing in your own equipment or stock.
- You control your profits: You decide how to charge your customers on your store. We simply charge you to cover our production costs, you then set your retail price, and whatever is left is your profit.
- Built-in product designer: Create fab looking product mockups in just a few clicks.
- UK Based: All our products are printed at our HQ in Peterborough in the East of England.
- We Invest so you don't have too: Where could you find a better production workforce to drive your brand foward.
- High-quality products: Choose from a variety of premium products from the biggest brands & suppliers. Our products range from clothing and accessories to home and living products like mugs and acrylic coasters.
- A more sustainable choice: With the nature of the print on demand production process, every item is printed only once a customer buys from you, which eliminates the issue of dead stock. We’re also taking steps to reduce waste and carbon emission and offer more eco-friendly products and packaging like removing the use of all clothing being placed in polythene bags.
How does Snuggle Partners work?
- You connect your Shopify store with Snuggle Partners and add your products
- A customer then orders a product from your store.
- That order is then automatically imported for fulfillment to your Snuggle Partners account and passed to our UK based facilities
- Snuggle Partners prints & picks your order and ships it out direct to your customer, and all under your brand.
External charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.
Speed & Bones
Update: 25/05/21: We have received the sample, and I have to say its very high quality print wise, with good colour, so have increased rating to 2 stars. It's a shame the communication let things down, especially as our customers won't tolerate such a delay......................................................Update 24/05/21: I have just received my refund and an apology, plus they will still be sending our sample. The lack of promised communication is frustrating and not acceptable, however I shall update the review once the order has arrived...................................................... ..Original review: Terrible service and I'm writing this out of frustration. We placed one order over 2 weeks ago for sample purposes that still hasn't gone to print, and poor communication has lead to this review. As of yesterday morning I contacted them to cancel the order and give us a refund, but I'm yet to receive a reply. Before placing the order, I contacted Snuggle to make sure that the Stanley Stella Creator has good stock levels, especially with specific colours. I was assured they do so I placed an order for testing/sample purposes. Their print time is stated as 5 working days. Over a week later, it still hadn't gone to print. I contacted them only to be told that they were having supply delay problems - which, as you read previously raises eyebrows - and it would go to print the following day. If there were any other delays they would contact me. Fast forward to today which is the following week, it still hasn't gone to print and nobody has contacted me.