Social Boost

Social Boost

by Apps Mav

Run referrals, instant win campaigns, giveaways & sweepstakes

theuglychristmassweater

I used the app when I first opened my store to create a Giveaway Campaign - I was trying to find a way to bring awareness to my store and products other than paid ads (which were not very successful for me at first). The Campaign creation process was easy and so was the integration on my website. Through the campaign, I was able to reach thousands of leads. The best part about it is that I could download the email list and use it (through the paid plan) which is VERY worth it. I most definitely owe my first sales to Social Boost!

aalenaa

I used the app for setting up giveaways, referal programs, quizzes and so on. The engagement through social proof (likes, shares, etc.) works. What i really like about the app is the translation. You can translate all labels (every text) to your stores language. The support is great. I am enjoying the app.

Goblins & Pixies

The app is easy to use, the interface user friendly. It's features work well with our store. The costumer service is prompt and very thoughtful. Overall my experience with this app has been great Will update in the feature if needed.

Coach Rock

I am using this app to help grow my customers and social media following. It is very easy to use and the support team responds quick. Also great option for start-ups there is a free option that you can start and increase as your business grows.

ALCJR Jewelry Creations

I'm new to this app, but I find the customer service to be great. The numerous features it offers should meet the needs of any business, large or small. The results of your campaign are only limited to the exposure of your campaign through the various social medias.

Novo Home Furnishings & Decor

This is a really good app, no complaints. it was a little confusing at first but after a few minutes i got the hang of it. You can even restrict to certain zip codes which for me really helps but i had a long list of zipcodes that couldn't fit so they helped me add all the zip codes.

Family Survival 4 everyone

Eine Gute App um Gewinnspiele zu generieren. Leicht zu nutzen. Falls doch einmal Probleme auftauchen ist ein Chat eigentlich immer möglich und einem wird nett und Kompetent weiter geholfen.

A good app to generate Kampagnes. Easy to use. If there are any problems, a chat is always possible and you will be helped nicely and competently.

2-Hye

wish more was free for shopify plus members since I do already pay a large annual subscription and can't even have free basic server platform to run a subscription based membership

Chalkola Art Supply

Looks sleeker than other options, has most of the features you need. Reasonable pricing. Great support team. Easy to use.

Barkandpawz

I just started using this app - I had a few questions about integrating it into an actual page vs. the gadget and the support team responded literally within 5 minutes of my inquiry via their chat. I was pleasantly surprised. I'm loving the app so far - it has some amazing potential. I have not run an actual test yet but will very soon!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6