Social Boost Giveaways Contest

Social Boost Giveaways Contest

by Apps Mav

Giveaways, Contests, Sweepstakes, Referrals, Post Purchase

Family Survival 4 everyone

Eine Gute App um Gewinnspiele zu generieren. Leicht zu nutzen. Falls doch einmal Probleme auftauchen ist ein Chat eigentlich immer möglich und einem wird nett und Kompetent weiter geholfen.

A good app to generate Kampagnes. Easy to use. If there are any problems, a chat is always possible and you will be helped nicely and competently.

2-Hye

wish more was free for shopify plus members since I do already pay a large annual subscription and can't even have free basic server platform to run a subscription based membership

Chalkola Art Supply

Looks sleeker than other options, has most of the features you need. Reasonable pricing. Great support team. Easy to use.

Barkandpawz

I just started using this app - I had a few questions about integrating it into an actual page vs. the gadget and the support team responded literally within 5 minutes of my inquiry via their chat. I was pleasantly surprised. I'm loving the app so far - it has some amazing potential. I have not run an actual test yet but will very soon!

Kristis Gems

I love this app, just started using it and we already have people responding. I am looking forward to the other features I have not explored yet. Thanks team Social Boost

Hart & Hess

Loving this app. It has made my giveaways so much more effective. For smaller businesses that want to expand the usefulness of sweepstakes and giveaways, I cannot recommend enough.

Slaying Fashion 365

I use this app in hopes to convert. Although it has not been long enough to judge. The app is super easy to use and so helpful to get traffic.

prettyclick

Amazing app,amazing customer service,I was new to this app and their support spent hours with me and help me get going.

GS4LESS

We just finished with our first Facebook Giveaway Campaign using this app. It was a successful campaign increasing our store traffic around 40%. We definitely recommend this app especially a start up business.

GS4LESS

Clear About This

It's super fun to put together. I'll see how it does after my giveaway is done. I'm sure it's gonna be great! I love running a contest like this and I'm glad I found Social Boost!