Social Boost

Social Boost

by Apps Mav

Run referrals, instant win campaigns, giveaways & sweepstakes

Minnekahta Coffee

Great App!! Simple to use...Amazing support! Have always been there when I needed assistance. Lighting Fast response.

CentrePeaceDesign

Its a pretty straight forward app, although the video option, when tested, doesn't work on everyone's mobile, which can be very concerning

August 5, 2020

My name is Akash Malik. I am the founder of Apps Mav.
My colleagues reviewed your campaign as soosn as they received your email and also did reply back as they could not find the Video referral you had mentioned in your email. We do not have the feature that you are referring to – My apologies if we have not correctly understood your message. I can confirm that the available video features are working fine.

Stay Safe And Regards
Akash

BeeZeeArt

This app was easy to set up and looks nice in my store. On my end everything has been great. I'm paying for a more expensive plan, but I figured it would be worth it.

My customers, however, hate it. I have constant messages of issues on their end with social boost not counting certain sign ups (especially Youtube subscriptions). I've recommended basic trouble shooting like using a different browser, turning off adblock, etc, but I really can't fix their issues since it's an issue with social boost and not on my end or anything I have any control over. I can't find a way to manually add entries for these customers either so I get the brunt of their anger.

When my giveaway is over, I won't be using it again. It's a shame because, again, on my end it was great. But it needs to work for my customers or it's pointless!

July 20, 2020

[UPDATE: July 21, 2020] As promised, we have released a feature for admin to be able to manually add the entries.

July 20, 2020
My name is Akash Malik. I am the founder of Apps Mav.

I totally agree and understand your frustration.

First of all my sincere apologies.

You have raised two issues:

Manually adding entries: I agree that we should have this feature and thank you for pointing this out. Accordingly I have discussed this with my team and we will release this new feature within the next two days. Our apps are regularly enhanced based on customer feedback , which is very valuable for us.

For YouTube subscription - Please let me clarify by saying that if the action does not receive a verification callback from YouTube, the subscription will not be counted or rewarded- So perhaps this is the reason for the observed behavior. Additionally, my colleagues have thoroughly tested by entering your campaign as multiple users via different devices and browsers and I can confirm that all subscription entries are being counted for your giveaway and the action is working as defined. If you see a different behavior, please email the entrants' details to support@appsmav.com and I will get this investigated further.
We will email the test screenshots to you.

Stay Safe And Regards
Akash

The Saltiest Dog

This app is fantastic!! seriously exceeding my expectations. its extremely user friendly, i created an awesome looking competition in no time. whenever i needed any assistance the support was immediate and friendly (which is sometimes not the case for expensive paid apps!). super stoked with this, highly recommended :)

Thread and Maple

We used Social Boost to run our pre-launch social sharing giveaway and it's really great! Super easy to set up and install and we got a lot of engagement. It's really full-featured in terms of entry options and all settings are configurable. You can even set it up so that customers are automatically added to your Shopify customer list when they enter the contest. We had it run on our password page while our shop was in pre-launch and it worked great. Would highly recommend and definitely will use again in the future!

fabswags

Great app, and great support!! I had a small issue at first but support was quick to resolve this for me.

Sofie Lodge

It is an amazing app. Works smoothly in my shop. It is very user friendly and very easy to use. I recommend it!

Urban Fields Boutique

I really like this app so far. I am not on the paid plans but even the features I have available have been a tremendous help to my business. Easy to use and easy to add options to your campaign. I'd like to thank the team behind this awesome app for their customer service as well. They actually check to be sure you are able to gain full utilization of the tools available. I would highly recommend this app for new and existing businesses.

Attilios Gourmet Foods

Love the ease of this app, looks awesome with many options, customer service is great too, always willing to help!

Ornatus Art Mex

Esta aplicación es excelente. Probé 2 similares antes que ésta y además de ser sencilla, el soporte es puntual, son atentos, rápidos. Me gusta mucho la aplicación, totalmente la recomiendo.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8