Social Boost

Social Boost

by Apps Mav

Run referrals, instant win campaigns, giveaways & sweepstakes

carpemstore

It can be easily integrated into my store and the support team is always very responsive. I would definitely recommend

ElevatedLuxury

I used this app to help create a campaign to get people to be more engaged with the end point being that they would win a gift card from my store. It was easy to set up and easy to customize. Not sure if people are going to enter the giveaway yet it’s only been a day but I’m hoping so. Overall nice app!!!

Melek Coffee

This app has been incredibly helpful. I love the choices and custom options. Great support team! I look forward to continue success.

Magnum Retail

This app was easy to install, it was quite easy to get started with it and set up promotions, giveaways etc., still learning as it has so many options available

Longplay, Inc.

Excellent app, it helped us to manage our giveaways professionally.
We do recommend it a lot, you should use it!

Riverry

Awesome customer support and feature packed app :) Great alternative for pricey Gleam for shopify store owners :)

Eco, Love & Other Stuff

Very helpful! A newsletter option would be cool so I can keep all data/templates in the same app.Tnx

December 21, 2019

Thank you for your kind review! Yes, providing more email templates is definitely a feature we will start to work on in Q 1 2020

The Padless Period™

I have recently signed up, so still very new to the App but have to say, the when I reached out to Customer Service to help walk me thru some issues, I was having as a newbie to technology, they were extremely helpful and simplistic in explaining exactly what I needed to do with step by step instructions. And with many amazing features this app has to offer and I know once I become more familiar with it, I'll be able to really use to my full advantage to help grow my business, in the meantime super excited to get started and build up my email list! And peace of mind knowing that they have AMAZING customer support when needed!

Delight Grocery

I tried Vyper before but found that I was able to get more entries with Social Boost. It takes a lot of images to setup, but the ways to win is readily visible quickly. Plus it can restrict entries to certain zip codes/countries

December 21, 2019

Thank you for your kind review!
We wanted to clarify that all images are optional and you can launch campaigns without requiring to upload any image. We will reach out to you to understand and help you with this.

Laka Living

I wish the ways to customize looked a little more modern, but super happy so far with my experience.