Social Boost

Social Boost

by Apps Mav

Run referrals, instant win campaigns, giveaways & sweepstakes

Martin Design Watches

Its great app for start up business and its give me what I need it. Outstanding service and support from Akash and team

The Cooks Marketplace

Absolutely love this app and the customer support is outstanding. I will say that it takes a bit of time navigating around the interface to figure out where and how to set everything up, but once I did get it all figured out and set up, I was thrilled with result.

One thing to note is that there is a setting in the initial set up of the sign up form that is worded as "Offer users to subscribe for more campaigns" which I misunderstood. The idea is that if you do check the box for that setting it will make it so that an entrant needs to check a box to explicitly subscribe to your newsletter. Depending on how you view the legal requirements around subscribing you may or may not want that setting.

I also had an additional request which customer support at first told me was unavailable, but once I explained my rationale and the importance for our own customer relationships, the dev team jumped on it and had a solution in place within only a couple days. Truly outstanding service! Thanks Akash and team.

James Co Usa

Love this app. Great for reaching out to customers and potentials, and easy to instal.

Hatch Wireless

great app and easy to setup and manage.

Dark Matter Uk

Set Up Process was great and everything looked great then when trying to do simple things like save a new title and apply terms and conditions the app would not let me save anything so i hit a wall and have now uninstalled. sorry

Zeus Gear

It's my first shop that I am running and I am looking for some contests that can boost my emailing/social media list. I tried the bigger developers like ViralSweep and many others but they didn't have much to offer with their free plan. So, I kept searching for another app and I came across Social Boost by MavApps! It is completely free with full access but you will have up to 10 leads (you'll have to pay if you want more). I only used up to 6 leads and I am more than happy to find this app because it is fully customizable!

I was actually shocked by the response from the developers. He actually made a short video just for me to help guide me through the setup process and gave detailed explanation to each section! Also, he said my name in the beginning of the video so it was just for me. Give them a try and if you need support, then I am confident that these guys won't let you down! I am sure these guys will improve if you give them actual feedback rather than dropping a 1-star because the app gives you a step-by-step process (very easy).

To developers! Keep up the great work and looking forward to see some more features like spin wheels and get more spin doing the following terms...

Made In America Co

This is the only giveaway host I could find that offered exactly what my company was looking for. Very easy to use and decent rates. Customer service is also great and they always respond to my questions/emails in a quick manner. I highly recommend them.

Bamboo Life Australia

I was a bit disappointed about this app - it's not very user friendly considering it's a social app and the overall user interface needs some work.

1 2 3 5 Next