Social Boost

Social Boost

by Apps Mav

Run referrals, instant win campaigns, giveaways & sweepstakes

Zeus Gear

It's my first shop that I am running and I am looking for some contests that can boost my emailing/social media list. I tried the bigger developers like ViralSweep and many others but they didn't have much to offer with their free plan. So, I kept searching for another app and I came across Social Boost by MavApps! It is completely free with full access but you will have up to 10 leads (you'll have to pay if you want more). I only used up to 6 leads and I am more than happy to find this app because it is fully customizable!

I was actually shocked by the response from the developers. He actually made a short video just for me to help guide me through the setup process and gave detailed explanation to each section! Also, he said my name in the beginning of the video so it was just for me. Give them a try and if you need support, then I am confident that these guys won't let you down! I am sure these guys will improve if you give them actual feedback rather than dropping a 1-star because the app gives you a step-by-step process (very easy).

To developers! Keep up the great work and looking forward to see some more features like spin wheels and get more spin doing the following terms...

Made In America Co

This is the only giveaway host I could find that offered exactly what my company was looking for. Very easy to use and decent rates. Customer service is also great and they always respond to my questions/emails in a quick manner. I highly recommend them.

Bamboo Life Australia

I was a bit disappointed about this app - it's not very user friendly considering it's a social app and the overall user interface needs some work.

December 21, 2019

We are sorry to hear about your experience and can assure you that your feedback means a lot to us. We have put considerable resources and time in redesigning both the admin screens and front end campaigns look and feel. We would love you to give our app another shot and would like to assure you that we are here to help.

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next