Social Boost

Social Boost

by Apps Mav

Run referrals, instant win campaigns, giveaways & sweepstakes

YuppyCollections

This app is very good. I do recommend this app for marketing prize giveaways. It is very easy to use.

Always Eleven

I used this app for 2 Giveaways and I'm pleased with how easy it was to setup. And I loved the customization features-- it was super easy to add my own photos and color schemes. Also, when I had a few questions I received a prompt response from their customer support. Overall, I'm glad I found this!

Realhairextensions

Ummm your website says it doesn't exist anymore..

December 21, 2019

We are sorry to hear about your experience and wanted to assure you that our website and apps are working fine. We would love to help you install any of our apps. Providing awesome customer support is very important to us.

Immaculate Organic Soaps

It took a little getting use to, but all in all it is easy to use. It will take a few minutes about 20minutes or more to set up a campaign. You will have a lot of choices to make along the way. For images downsize to half the size of a 1024 x 1024 and the image should resolve nicely,
Ran a giveaway and it integrated nicely with the website, but the page load is rather long.

Hdboutique

has been working great towards building customers

Baskerville Emporium

Excellent App. Getting great results using their social contests

Pinned Off Road

easiest app i have used, ideal for a novice like me.

Martin Design Watches

Its great app for start up business and its give me what I need it. Outstanding service and support from Akash and team

The Cooks Marketplace

Absolutely love this app and the customer support is outstanding. I will say that it takes a bit of time navigating around the interface to figure out where and how to set everything up, but once I did get it all figured out and set up, I was thrilled with result.

One thing to note is that there is a setting in the initial set up of the sign up form that is worded as "Offer users to subscribe for more campaigns" which I misunderstood. The idea is that if you do check the box for that setting it will make it so that an entrant needs to check a box to explicitly subscribe to your newsletter. Depending on how you view the legal requirements around subscribing you may or may not want that setting.

I also had an additional request which customer support at first told me was unavailable, but once I explained my rationale and the importance for our own customer relationships, the dev team jumped on it and had a solution in place within only a couple days. Truly outstanding service! Thanks Akash and team.

James Co Usa

Love this app. Great for reaching out to customers and potentials, and easy to instal.