Social Boost Giveaways Contest

This Holiday Season Run Giveaways and Contests. Boost Business

Free plan available
Get Sales, Referrals, Shares, Subscribers, Traffic, And More

La Fiorentina

Easy to set up and customize, had to upgrade to 500 users pretty fast as the growth exceeded expectations. Recommended

CLASSY CLOSET BOUTIQUE

I love this app, it is very easy to navigate and it increased my customer base. It is a great addition to my website!

Just Christ Designs

Location South Africa

Social Boost offers wonderful customer service - highly recommended. When I experienced difficulty with points being allocated, they tested on my behalf with multiple devices to ensure that my campaign runs smoothly. Thank you.

Buster and Dickens Pet Shoppe

After discussions with the developer I upgraded my rating. Its not that the app is particularly difficult- there is no coding needed or anything too difficult for a novice, but figuring out where to navigate to fulfill all the needed steps seems a bit confusing and unclear. He was very patient with me and helped guide me, but it was time consuming. I hope they can streamline things better. I have created my first campaign and hopefully it will bring me a bunch of new customers! In the past week I've had to deal with all sorts of computer problems including microsofts windows 10 update bugs and I lost all patience. He was kind enough to still help me. If you would like to see it, busteranddickens.com

April 22, 2021

My name is Akash Malik. I am the founder of Apps Mav.

First of all my sincere apologies for your experience. And, I appreciate the feedback as it will help us improve.
I have already discussed areas of improvement with my team
Stay Safe And Regards
Akash

Family Survival 4 everyone

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Eine Gute App um Gewinnspiele zu generieren. Leicht zu nutzen. Falls doch einmal Probleme auftauchen ist ein Chat eigentlich immer möglich und einem wird nett und Kompetent weiter geholfen.

A good app to generate Kampagnes. Easy to use. If there are any problems, a chat is always possible and you will be helped nicely and competently.

TSHD LifeStyle™ Shoppe

I used this app to run a Giveaway. Takes time to learn how to navigate, but overall. Very good. I'm sure I'll appreciate it more as I go thru more events. Support is always there ready to help. Highly recommended.

HAIR AND BEAUTY CANADA

Time spent using app About 1 year

Installed the app to run contests out of curiosity. To my pleasant surprise, we received 28 applicants in 24 hours. Wish they were sales but still rewarding customers or prospects is a good way to let others know about your business.