Social Media Icons

Social Media Icons

by Zotabox

Social Media Icons and Buttons. Increase Your Social Shares

Primo Epic

The only reason I didn't give these guys 5 stars is I haven't used it long enough to find out if it's worth the full 5 (if so I will update).
Brilliant app so far. In fact, of all the apps I have used on Shopify, this one has been the most straight forward to set up. It has made me feel like I had total control of the plugins I was adding to my store, with lots of different options available.
Really great and easy to use.

Livin Life Apparel

Seriously by far the most user-friendly and easiest tool I have used on Shopify! You 1000% need this for your store! Social Media is the best way to attract new customers

I O N Herbals

So far so good! Very user friendly, looks good on web pages, worked on first installation.

Emlynhandmades

I'm very pleased with the flexibility and ease of use of this app. It provides a number of useful features (more than I was expecting in a free app), and it is quick and easy to install and use in just minutes. The user interface is intuitive.

Nail Perfect New Zealand

Average. It's okay but it's not really flexible enough and it makes my page feel clattered.
I use the facebook chat app, which it seems isn't "forever free" unless you want zero options with it - be warned. The free parts, are not the whole app and are horribly uncontrollable.
I don't think the extra's in the paid version are worth enough to make me want to pay, and thinking I might have to remove it altogether as we get way more out of another chat option, for free.

Sportoutdoorshop

Parfait pour mettre en place les liens indispensables aux réseaux sociaux !!

Southome Com

One of the best apps out there !

Airdamour Com

very nice thank you so much for that useful app

Import Ant Things

That was the easiest thing I have ever done on my website!

The Dungbeetle

SUPER easy to install ... says alot given I am a complete dimwit when it comes to anything to do with a computer.