Social Media Icons

Social Media Icons

by Zotabox

Social Media Icons and Buttons. Increase Your Social Shares

Almanshop

easy to use and connected with social media

The Fancy Frill

I tried it once and it had a glitch on it so I uninstalled and reinstalled. I tried it a second time and it was PERFECT. Not sure what went wrong the first time, but second time around it was so easy to set up, looked perfect, matched to my store colours and positioning. So easy to use and highly recommended.

Doodlebug Style Co

Great tools and very fast customer service response!

Kamlesh Dharm

Awesome the app is fantastic and easy to use

Pillow V And Beanie M

This application is exactly I was looking for, very easy to use, thank you.

Digital Nomad Bags

Great app easy to set up highly recommend! Looks good on our site www.classic-bags.co.uk

Black And Nobel

Great app! Easy to use and it really makes a difference.

Looking Queens

Yes, I am very Please to write this review. This app meets my needs 100% and I am recommending that you all MUST get this app if you want your business to be successful.

Great effort for crafting this app.

Michael

Metavrs Design

Looks good to me! Subtle, but present. I like!

Embal Vert

This is very easy to intsall and use. Its not exactly what I wanted, buts its certainly better than what I had on my shop yesterday.

I wanted a fixed, social ( facebook) logo next to my existing facebook text link on my footer.

This app doesnt do this. What it does provide social logos that link, but, they hover on the same position on whatever page you are looking at.