Social Sharing Buttons

Social Sharing Buttons

by Zotabox

Social Share and Messaging Buttons. Increase Your Shares.

Food Health Baby

I installed this app yesterday and start using the free version. What I noticed cool about this app was that I was able to share my website blog to Facebook perfectly. That's awesome!

My Miracle Solution

Love how simple and easy to use your Social Share App is!
Thank you from Team MMS!!

www.mymiraclesolution.ca

Gc1 Store

Good Nice application for shopify!!!!!

Buyzen

Votre application est très pratique est facile d'utilisation, la seule difficulté reste la maîtrise de l'anglais pour moi, comme sans doute pour les francophones et autres personnes pratiquant moins l'anglais

Saravena

Thank you, I like your app. It was pretty easy to use, however, I removed the Pinterest because it displayed random and double images from the site and I didn't know what to do about it. Otherwise, I like it.

Lion Feet Sneakers

Lots of apps which are working very well!
10$ is quite a monthly fee for the premium services, but since you get multiple apps it is quite fair!
- Less expensive and i'd give you 5 stars

La Nariz Perfumes

I liked the app, but it didn't have a YouTube icon, which is what I was looking for, so I uninstalled it.

Snazzy Bazaar

We installed the Sharing Social Buttons App from Zotabox while searching for a good app to integrate social media sharing buttons. We only tested the Free Version and we liked the functionality. The layout of the button placement did not work for our theme -which is why we disabled the app afterwards.

I recommend the application to store owners and I think it will make sharing on social media much easier and faster.

Https Sandbox1 10 Myshopify Com

Finally an app that does what it says it would. Thank you,

Mountainherbs

I just installed it worked very well. Just the wording is a bit weird, I still don't know what 'rules' are. All in all I had the social sharing buttons installed in five minutes and I have no clue what I am doing!