Social Sharing Buttons

Social Sharing Buttons

by Zotabox

Social Share and Messaging Buttons. Increase Your Shares.

Sparkly Dolls

I have just installed and upgraded and I like it so far. The issue is I want to remove the branding, but I can't seem to find the options to remove it anywhere?

April 4, 2020

Hi, we have replied to your other message and will remove the branding soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Squadgoods

It looks great and attractive and its service is better served in growing visitors app it is great.

Addictiv Shop

I used this app to add pop ups, banners and social sharing and I like it so far. It would be great if they could add social login to their tools.

Nutrición Bolivia

Muy completa es la aplicacion
Principalmente nosotros la descargamos para poder compartir contrenido en nuestras redes sociales
le pongo 4 estrellas porque lo unico que le falta es poder poner botones en la parte izquierda de la pantalla con enlaces a las redes sociales, pero que aparezca para telefonos

despues de eso esta perfecta

May 21, 2019

Thank you for your review. You can change to the left side of screen on desktop. On mobile phones, please use our social mobile bar to display on the bottom of the screen. I hope this is helpful and we wish you the best with your online store.

Credit Parent

Super easy to configure and install, and the buttons look very nice. Would like to see more customizability such as the ability to pre-compose a post that populates when you click on the button.

Dixie Sensations - dixie-candles.com

I like how easy it is and how I can customize to my site but I could do without the promo button flashing while hovering over site links. But all in all, it's a cool app. I prob add more tools soon.

Smodge Store

good app . recomendddddddddddddd

Mael Fashionista Boutique

it's great apps when it's work

Primo Epic

The only reason I didn't give these guys 5 stars is I haven't used it long enough to find out if it's worth the full 5 (if so I will update).
Brilliant app so far. In fact, of all the apps I have used on Shopify, this one has been the most straight forward to set up. It has made me feel like I had total control of the plugins I was adding to my store, with lots of different options available.
Really great and easy to use.

Everything 10 Store

Though its not as user friendly it deliver its promise. Keep Improving. Thanks!

Previous 1 3 4