Social Media Icons

Social Media Icons

by Zotabox

Social Media Icons and Buttons. Increase Your Social Shares

Ready Set Cam

The service stopped working for what I needed it for, but they have amazing customer service and went above and beyond to give me a refund. Great company.

Boomers Forever Young

I use this app to direct people to special offers. It is Easy to use and does what I need. Check it out if you run sales or promotions often

PS.forYou

The best app. Smart, and cute...I love it...Good job............................................................................:)

Queen Secrets Boutique

Me gusta mucho, lo ocupo para lo básico y es GRATIS, pero si necesitara otras opciones, si pagaría por el servicio premium

Busybab

I really like this App. A quick chat with my customers. Very reliable.
I will recommend it any day.

Shop Get 2020

Very Useful to Add it to your Site, I Like It..................................................................................................................................................................................

Vape273

uso esta aplicación y me ayuda para que el aspecto de mi sitio se vea mas profesional.

Realmente la recomiendo 100%

Sleepaholik

Great App to highlight your social connections with lots of choices. Also simplifies the POP UP process with nice integration and ability have custom Pop Ups for email collection, sales etc. Hai & Paul seem like good guys and are attentive to their customers. Easy to use App. I recommend.

ML Delicate Beauty

I have been using Zotabox Social sharing button on www.mlDelicateBeauty.com for the past 10 months now. At first, I tried most of the features. Now, I am only using the mobile sharing buttons. I removed the other features and keep the mobile one just because I feel like my customers like it more on their mobile phone. I really love this app. It's easy to use and my customer like to use it.
I highly recommend this app because it helps my online business a lot.

HOUZE - The Homeware Superstore

good app to use overall. wil l recommedn to use. features are good, and will be exploring more to test out

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 52 53