Social Media Icons

Social Media Icons and Buttons. Increase Your Social Shares

From $12.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Great Plains Emporium

grrreeeaaat! fantastic tool, easy to use!

Essentialgifting Com

Exactly what I was looking for simple, quick to install and highly functional - the big plus is all the extra options offered. I have been using the app in my store for a while it has fantastic functionality added to the store with great options and choices to choose from. The app structure is quite easy to follow and I love that Zotabox offers options of images from their archive or use your own to integrate into pop-ups, etc, this is great flexibility. My dream app - is for one platform to innovate the app sector offering "total solutions app", social, page speed, seo, image compression, and more versus having so many apps added to the store.
Update since I have been using for a while, Zotabox continues to provide best in class service, excellence in response and their capabilities with ongoing app updates to align with constant industry changes is superb.

Snoring Dog Studio

It took me less than 8 seconds to install social sharing buttons on my site. I don't think I've found anything easier than this app. Ever. Thank you!

Git Yo Goods

wow works great and i can't wait to see how well it works!!!

Twice Around The Sun

I don't think I've ever reviewed an app, but I couldn't miss this! This app is revolutionary! So so fast to set up, the custom options are limitless and it just works! So simple, it's amazing! Get it. You won't regret it!

November Studios

Literally so easy to use I just stumbled through without realizing what was happening and within 60 seconds had working buttons along the side of my site that match the aesthetics of my brand. Why can't every app be this glorious?

Daxcase

Great customer service and the buttons really help

Zee Street

SUPER EASY!! and straight to the point! I love it

Safety Tech Security

This app is great for sharing your website to others and allowing visitors to do the same

Xenotees

So happy with all the features this app has- I mean it's kinda crazy, and super cool! Plus their customer service is outstanding!