Social Media Icons

Social Media Icons

by Zotabox

Social Media Icons and Buttons. Increase Your Social Shares

My Fashion & Life

Great little app, easy to setup/customize, and affordable (free plan). Highly recommended for newbies and startups.

zazaofcanada

Using SOCIAL SHARING BUTTONS is like working with a HUGE box of color pencils! Bring your imagination and your marketing ideas and the app does everything for you. Very easy to use! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA++++++++++customer service. Thank you so much!

A Worthy Brand LLC

So easy to use and are amazing tools. Great ideas and resources too! I'm very happy I discovered this app.

12x12 Cardstock Shop

Easy to use. We now enjoy the benefits of the app without giving it a second thought. Nice, efficient way to add buttons to your site. Enough flexibility for any design issues we had. Highly recommended.

Isle Supply Ltd

Used this to add product to my Facebook page. Works well and is very easy to use. Hardest part is using up 100 characters in the review

Brady the Sloth

Very fancy, animated and clear. All the functions are working and very usefull. Recomend to everybody!

unique in the creek canada

Used it to set up icon access to our social media platforms. Easy to use, quick and the display options are fantastic, can fit any colour you want!

ezBuyStuff.com

So far the tools are easy to use and intuitive. There have been no clashes with my custom theme or other Apps. I'm still new and seeing how this will generate additional revenue.

Treasure Hollows

Super simple, and intuitive set up, a must have for any store who's looking to increase their online social presence. I feel very confident in using this app so far.

goshoppingkart

Great app and easy to install. Plus its free. So that makes it more awesome. Social sharing is very important for high conversion and this app gets the job done.!!!