Social Media Icons

Social Media Icons

by Zotabox

Social Media Icons and Buttons. Increase Your Social Shares

Festive By Nature Creative Designs

Great app,very easy to use with options of sizes/positions of your social media icons on your pages. Thanks!

Gents Beard Company

Absolutely love it. It really helps when you let some tags slip by you.

www.gentsbeardcompany.com

Epicfrench

The app is very practical to use and offers many free options. So far, nothing to complain about, the design and its options are great.

I definitely recommend!

Cloudtemple Vapes

Extremely handy and easy to use, very fast to set up! Highly recommended as a shortcut to adding your social share buttons to your site.

Etrexa

We are very happy with the app. Flexible and easy to use.

Curiocityworld

Pretty buttons. Very easy to setup. Very happy with this app!

Lyz Bz

Perfect apps for my shopify. Since I'm operating my shop in minimal cost, this apps just did her job perfectly. Thank you.

The Solar Inverter Store

This is a great app, so easy to install and use, it has all the social media buttons you could want including Linkedin

Rancid Noodle

I love the ease of use and the seamless integration to my online store.

Faithfulhealthyliving

This is one of the first apps I installed on my site and I have been very pleased with it. Super simple installation and I was able to figure it out in no time. My social media buttons are where I want them and how I want them to look. There is plenty to love in the free version but I think I'm going to look into the version for even more awesome tools. Get this app. You won't be sorry.