Social Media Icons

Social Media Icons | Reviews

by Zotabox

Social Media Icons and Buttons. Increase Your Social Shares

Multiwear

I just installed it today and it is pretty comprehensive and I like that. Very customizable. Exactly what I was looking for. And it looks professional. I wish it was obvious that it was buttons to either follow the company or share to your own social media.

Kina Diamonds Heaven

Great! I was looking exactly for that!

Organic Bloom Max

A great app! It makes it easy for customize the look of our site and customer to share.

Keylink Solutions

This app is the best out of the five I've tried and free! There are a ton of features and tools and they don't nickel and dime you. It was also a flawless integration with no code editing. I used this software for my ecigs & vape store, www.freshvaper.com.

The Teashirt Co

It's convenient and I like the icons and the many options to customize the look.

Khmer Creations

Really love this app as it enables me to add sharing options to my blog posts. Thanks for making this app available for free. It is so important for small businesses that don't have a huge or any budget for marketing.

Excel Templates

Excellent and easy to add to my site. Could not be more pleased!

Seven Potions

It's one of the few free apps that give you this sort of functionality. Different sharing buttons for desktop and mobile devices, show/not show rules. Everything seems to be great so far.

Modish Living

Nice functionality. Easy to implement. Is worth adding to your site if you're active with social media.

Stefanie Harron Castlegar Photography

Very well laid out App, very easy to use integration is great with lots of options. Will definitely be integrating it into other sites in the future.

Stefanie / Castlegar Photography