Social Sharing Buttons

Social Sharing Buttons

by Zotabox

Social Share and Messaging Buttons. Improve Your Communication

Life911

l could not put in addresses to configure. Ok working now. Problem probably on my end.

Lets See What I Got Shop

it gives you examples of what to upload then when you do the wording changes, not cool

Nail Perfect New Zealand

Average. It's okay but it's not really flexible enough and it makes my page feel clattered. I use the facebook chat app, which it seems isn't "forever free" unless you want zero options with it - be warned. The free parts, are not the whole app and are horribly uncontrollable. I don't think the extra's in the paid version are worth enough to make me want to pay, and thinking I might have to remove it altogether as we get way more out of another chat option, for free.

Embal Vert

This is very easy to intsall and use. Its not exactly what I wanted, buts its certainly better than what I had on my shop yesterday.

I wanted a fixed, social ( facebook) logo next to my existing facebook text link on my footer.

This app doesnt do this. What it does provide social logos that link, but, they hover on the same position on whatever page you are looking at.

4th Phase Water

I first rated this App just one star, due to not being able to get to the editing area to load. Thanks to quick customer service and admitting the fault was with the server, I'm removing the initial complaint and rate it 3 stars, pending 4 stars. I might even buy the $10 per month plan.

Black Velvet Indulgence

Decent app, the interface is Sophomoric and not as intuitive as you would expect for an app that supposedly has 5 stars. A 5 star product should look like a cadillac this looks like a budget honda. Not a bad app just definitely not a five star app.

Dancing Lizards

The app is good for some social site but terrible for others. The problem is, it often shares without details about the product and site. It needs to have integration that would allow you to setup what shows when shared.

Poptheuniverse

I'm using the free version and I've only been using it for 1 day. But so far what they give you for free works well. I have yet to be able to measure any serious anylitics so I will update the review in a few months. But for free it's definitely worth trying.

Alnafeo

the main thing is missing and that is Instagram 3 stars

Goodsforfree Shop

Hi. We dont use your aplication. We need some functions that are not included. For example: Facebook invite friend in page... Facebook send invitation to page ... Hope, you will do a great work. Regards.