Social Sharing Buttons

Social Sharing Buttons

by Zotabox

Social Share and Messaging Buttons. Improve Your Communication

Dixie Sensations - dixie-candles.com

I like how easy it is and how I can customize to my site but I could do without the promo button flashing while hovering over site links. But all in all, it's a cool app. I prob add more tools soon.

Smodge Store

good app . recomendddddddddddddd

Mael Fashionista Boutique

it's great apps when it's work

Primo Epic

The only reason I didn't give these guys 5 stars is I haven't used it long enough to find out if it's worth the full 5 (if so I will update). Brilliant app so far. In fact, of all the apps I have used on Shopify, this one has been the most straight forward to set up. It has made me feel like I had total control of the plugins I was adding to my store, with lots of different options available. Really great and easy to use.

Everything 10 Store

Though its not as user friendly it deliver its promise. Keep Improving. Thanks!

Poshntrendy

Having navigated the app, i must say it is very reliable with lots of features to help increase sales and improve brand awareness.

Buytemplates

The Zotabox app is very easy to set up and the design layout is great and has a modern feel. It has lots of features including the social sharing and back to top buttons. A few things can be improved. The social sharing buttons should show text on mouse hover, such as "Share on Facebook" so that users can know that it is a share button vs just a link to my Facebook page. Also, it would be nice to have more email social share buttons in addition to the gmail button. The generic email share button is more for support than sharing since you are required to put your email address in the send field. www.BuyExcelTemplates.com

Chloe Isabel By Erica Burns

It was good love the buttons would like more ways to capture people to my site

Saikoau

So far so good and no complaints! Thanks for the service Zotabox.

Mistur

Just installed it - so far, so good :)

Previous 1 3 4