Social Media Icons

Social Media Icons | Reviews

by Zotabox

Social Media Icons and Buttons. Increase Your Social Shares

The Kitchen Konnection

I am using this app to help with conversions and store awareness. Can't wait to see how it performs. This is a new store and driving traffic, and sales with a reputable Social Sharing platform is significant to ensure a successful business.

KOKO Leather

Perfect tool I like it have some difficult at first but it's okey keep going and gives more tools to our store

Sparkly Dolls

I have just installed and upgraded and I like it so far. The issue is I want to remove the branding, but I can't seem to find the options to remove it anywhere?

April 4, 2020

Hi, we have replied to your other message and will remove the branding soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Squadgoods

It looks great and attractive and its service is better served in growing visitors app it is great.

Addictiv Shop

I used this app to add pop ups, banners and social sharing and I like it so far. It would be great if they could add social login to their tools.

Nutrición Bolivia

Muy completa es la aplicacion
Principalmente nosotros la descargamos para poder compartir contrenido en nuestras redes sociales
le pongo 4 estrellas porque lo unico que le falta es poder poner botones en la parte izquierda de la pantalla con enlaces a las redes sociales, pero que aparezca para telefonos

despues de eso esta perfecta

May 21, 2019

Thank you for your review. You can change to the left side of screen on desktop. On mobile phones, please use our social mobile bar to display on the bottom of the screen. I hope this is helpful and we wish you the best with your online store.

Credit Parent

Super easy to configure and install, and the buttons look very nice. Would like to see more customizability such as the ability to pre-compose a post that populates when you click on the button.

Dixie Sensations - dixie-candles.com

I like how easy it is and how I can customize to my site but I could do without the promo button flashing while hovering over site links. But all in all, it's a cool app. I prob add more tools soon.

Smodge Store

good app . recomendddddddddddddd

Mael Fashionista Boutique

it's great apps when it's work

Previous 1 3 4 5