Social Sharing Buttons

Social Sharing Buttons

by Zotabox

Social Share and Messaging Buttons. Increase Your Shares.

Sleepaholik

Great App to highlight your social connections with lots of choices. Also simplifies the POP UP process with nice integration and ability have custom Pop Ups for email collection, sales etc. Hai & Paul seem like good guys and are attentive to their customers. Easy to use App. I recommend.

ML Delicate Beauty

I have been using Zotabox Social sharing button on www.mlDelicateBeauty.com for the past 10 months now. At first, I tried most of the features. Now, I am only using the mobile sharing buttons. I removed the other features and keep the mobile one just because I feel like my customers like it more on their mobile phone. I really love this app. It's easy to use and my customer like to use it.
I highly recommend this app because it helps my online business a lot.

HOUZE - The Homeware Superstore

good app to use overall. wil l recommedn to use. features are good, and will be exploring more to test out

Uncle Peter's Pasties

In the three years I have used this app never had a problem. Had a situation with a 'contact us' and they were fast acting and got me the info we needed ASAP.
One of the only apps I use, you should too.

Old School Football

We use this app at https://oldschoolfootball.co.uk and it works really well.

It took little time to get the sharing buttons to appear and when I did have a question the support was quick and efficient. Can't fault it :)

Brilliant Gifts

Doesn't get any easier. Installed the app and was up and running in three minutes. On the free version a "Powered by Zotaboz" icon appears below your social media icons when you hover your mouse above them. I assume that goes away on the paid version.

TheT-ShirtCompany

Sooo incredibly easy to add to my website and perfect for what I needed!! This is a must have app.. Thank you!

Endnu Mere

The app is super easy to setup and looks great! Would suggest more options for placing the buttons at the top/bottom of the screen

Bloomy Brain Toys

Provides great opportunity to increase the traffic and revenue to my store. Must have app for all web stores, to reach out audiance

JustMoy

I use this app for adding social media. It scrolls with the page. It's pretty cool. The free one is limited.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 53 54