Social Sharing Buttons

Social Sharing Buttons

by Zotabox

Social Share and Messaging Buttons. Improve Your Communication

Route 26 Goods

This App was so easy to add to my store. I would recommend it to everyone! Up & working in no time at all.

gtrcollections

OMG! OMG! OH MY GAWD! By far the best social network sharing app on Shopify.

This app is a life saver!

Thank you so much!

Deaaz

O melhor de todo até o momento. Facilitou muito a minha vida de iniciante e agora recomendo a todos que me acompanham para que tenham a mesma facilidade que eu tive em utilizar este app. Estão de parabéns.

Yashdeep Jewellers

This is an amazing app and I use for so many things for my store. So many good ideas and it is super user-friendly.

FABartonstuff

Extremely easy to install. Free plan provides five ways to share, and that's enough for the beginning.

LSM Boutique's Fashion N Fragrances

I love Zotabox and plan to upgrade, I use it to advertise across social media which the tools available makes it very easy, also the banners and tools use to showcase my website in a more inviting and professional manner.

Zazz & Zane

I used this up to have my products shared on the popular social media platforms, This is awesome! Love this app

Faith Unwrapped

Very nice social sharing and feature rich. I was pleased by the way it pulls in images for Pinterest.

tacklediscounts

I have just started using this app and its one of the most simple and effective apps I've used so far. It's like the Swiss army knife of apps. Love it!

Vision Apparel

Love this new app. It's a great tool for SNS marketing. Hope to grow our business to the next level in the near future.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 49 50