Social Caller ‑ RoarTheme

Social Caller ‑ RoarTheme

by RoarTheme

Social Caller gives you a hand, to increase your inbound calls

DynaQuest PC

Having some Viber Call issue wherein you can't get through a call and its says on mobile "Update latest version" and on desktop "Requested Page is unavailale". Hoping you fix this issue.

Remodel Advisor

Does not work. Apparently after the install it will only point back to the download setting. Don't know if something is wrong or if this product has been discontinued.

smarque

Amoureux appelant social
Laissez-nous une bonne critique pour motiver l'équipe à travailler plus dur, ajouter des fonctionnalités plus puissantes et mieux vous soutenir ☺

Clothes-Together

I love this app., you get it all in one app., the problem that I noticed when I installed it was that it slowed down my site a bit. It didn't seem to affect the speed of my mobile site page but, my desktop site, slowed down. So I had to uninstall it which kinda bums me out. Thank you! www.clothestogether.com

Ifixturkiye

Great app with nice themes and very good support!

La Boucherie

Social Caller is not only an awesome App and a must have, but the support is very fast and flexible. Roartheme is a highly professional company and if they develop an App or a Theme, it's always top notch. Last but not least, they listen to their clients (you) and adapt where necessary. Jacques Pernet - JACQ Shopify Partner & Expert.