Social Call and Chat support

Social Call and Chat support

by RoarTheme

Give you a hand to increase your inbound calls!

A to Z Gadgets UK

Please fix these critical issues in your app!!!

When Telephone contact is clicked, it opens windows select application option without offering any applications that may be used for direct phone calling, here however the potential customer cannot see the company phone number if he/she does not have the application to make landline calls with.

When Skype contact is clicked, it opens my Skype application, enables my webcam with the button to "Start call" being displayed at the bottom of the webcam display screen.

When Viber contact is clicked, it opens my Viber application and shows pop-up prompt advising: "Request Unavailable. The requested page is unavailable." where I click "OK" and nothing else happens.

When WhatsApp contact is clicked, the browser leaves the website and goes into a continuous page reload at https://web.whatsapp.com/send?phone=+44{numbers}

Leyloon

It's just completed. Very easy to customize. I could use my stores color and font on the app which is awesome. It doesn't support facebook messenger however I would use it.

December 26, 2019

Thank you for sharing with us your feeling :)
Your feedback is really a huge encouragement to my team. We saved all of our efforts and hopes for this app, to improve the user experiences.

DynaQuest PC

Having some Viber Call issue wherein you can't get through a call and its says on mobile "Update latest version" and on desktop "Requested Page is unavailale". Hoping you fix this issue.

Remodel Advisor

Does not work. Apparently after the install it will only point back to the download setting. Don't know if something is wrong or if this product has been discontinued.

smarque

Amoureux appelant social
Laissez-nous une bonne critique pour motiver l'équipe à travailler plus dur, ajouter des fonctionnalités plus puissantes et mieux vous soutenir ☺

Clothes-Together

I love this app., you get it all in one app., the problem that I noticed when I installed it was that it slowed down my site a bit. It didn't seem to affect the speed of my mobile site page but, my desktop site, slowed down. So I had to uninstall it which kinda bums me out. Thank you! www.clothestogether.com

Ifixturkiye

Great app with nice themes and very good support!

La Boucherie

Social Caller is not only an awesome App and a must have, but the support is very fast and flexible. Roartheme is a highly professional company and if they develop an App or a Theme, it's always top notch. Last but not least, they listen to their clients (you) and adapt where necessary. Jacques Pernet - JACQ Shopify Partner & Expert.