Social Call and Chat support

Social Call and Chat support

by RoarTheme

Give you a hand to increase your inbound calls!

Parrot Crow Kids Wear

I love this app is amazing! it helps me to keep in touch with my clients... love it love it love it!

Leyloon

It's just completed. Very easy to customize. I could use my stores color and font on the app which is awesome. It doesn't support facebook messenger however I would use it.

December 26, 2019

Thank you for sharing with us your feeling :)
Your feedback is really a huge encouragement to my team. We saved all of our efforts and hopes for this app, to improve the user experiences.

smarque

Amoureux appelant social
Laissez-nous une bonne critique pour motiver l'équipe à travailler plus dur, ajouter des fonctionnalités plus puissantes et mieux vous soutenir ☺

Clothes-Together

I love this app., you get it all in one app., the problem that I noticed when I installed it was that it slowed down my site a bit. It didn't seem to affect the speed of my mobile site page but, my desktop site, slowed down. So I had to uninstall it which kinda bums me out. Thank you! www.clothestogether.com

Ifixturkiye

Great app with nice themes and very good support!

La Boucherie

Social Caller is not only an awesome App and a must have, but the support is very fast and flexible. Roartheme is a highly professional company and if they develop an App or a Theme, it's always top notch. Last but not least, they listen to their clients (you) and adapt where necessary. Jacques Pernet - JACQ Shopify Partner & Expert.