Social Call and Chat support

WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Telegram, Phone, Email & Chat

Price: Free

Trigger Watches

Location Ghana

i really love this app. Customers love to be able to contact their sellers and this app does it best

Obviously Brand

Location Italy
Time spent using app 5 minutes

Top Chat Support FREE , Love this plugin ! thanks for creator ... I hope they don't pay it would be a shame

Kuranta

Location Sweden

Social Call and Chat support var lätt att sätta upp och ställa in, saknar dock möjligheten till egen bild som ikon.

Orion Mall Global

Location Ghana

Infact this app is easy and the very best to use. It even free. Install this application on your store and enjoy my experience.

Maison Des Parfums

Location Morocco
Time spent using app 14 minutes

GREAAT APPS THANK YOU VERY QUICK AND USEFUL. I LOVE IT AND FREEEEEEE . I ENCOURAGE YOU TO DOWNLOAD THIS APP

MISC. SHOP

Great way to reach you on your website. Is being used by lots of people. It works on desktop and mobile great. It doesn't work on tablets or iPad but I hope that feature is added soon.

Chocolatey Clare

Location Ireland

Absolutely excellent app, exactly what I was looking for. Extremely easy to use, and any questions answered promptly. Looks wonderful on my website and does the job perfectly. Thank you!

Luventus

Extremely useful and easy to use.
All praise for the app!
I would recommend this app to everyone.

LaPiñateria.com®

Location Colombia
Time spent using app 6 minutes

Me parece una aplicación genial, permite colocar diferentes canales de comunicación de manera práctica,

Shop On In

I love this app., chat. It is professional looking, clean and easy to install. So glad I gave it a chance. So happy. Thank you!!

Previous 1 3