Social Count by Pix

Social Count by Pix

by Pix Commerce

Add a Live Count of Your Followers to Your Social Media Icons.

IllumiSea Aquatic Lighting Co.

Don't use. App abandoned and nobody responds. Used to work great tho. zero stars. complete waster of time and money.

No Shave Life Beard Co.

The last review was right. Don't waste your time. The facebook/instagram icons won't configure and display. The only one that still works is twitter. I was unable to get a hold of customer support. If they respond and fix it I I will update my review.

Dark Moon Merchant

This app is not working anymore, there is broken code. Contacted support twice, with no reply whatsoever. I am removing this app. Great idea, bad implementation!

Shes Got Leggings

I would like to give 5 stars , I have contacted support numerous times and no communication.. and still nothing is fixed! I like the idea of this app, but customer service is important and I feel they lack in this department!

TrippyStore

**Updated Review** This app was great for a few months. It's now almost 100% non-functional and the developers have stopped responding. Not only did they string us along saying the app would be fixed, but they won't respond about refunding our money for the several months we continued to pay and wait on the fix. Would be zero stars if that was an option.

Shopify, do you not continue to vet your third-party developers and applications? I'm amazed this app is still in the app store..

Giftingwardrobe

Instant support from the team for a custom detailing I required. However find the $3 Rate per month to be high.