TZ Plus Gallery

Display photos from Facebook, Flickr, Instagram and Google+

Free

nefsfinds

I this is pretty awesome but just wandering if we can apply masonry grid instead of a square grid. just to add up a little spice to the page. i am using flicker album.

The Cheeky Kea Charitable Trust

Great little app, and the developer is super helpful. I had trouble installing it because my theme didn't have a component that it needed to run, but Sonny fixed it right up for me. Thank you, Sonny! You're awesome!

The Fifth Wall

It's show blank page i setup all options but nothing is happen can you please help me :-( i'm giving five star for such good app but solve my issue

February 20, 2022

Hello,

May you send me your admin acc via sonlv@templaza.com?

I will help you check it.

Thanks,

Carreplico

With the aid of Flickr, this app helped me do exactly what I wanted to do which was create a customer photos section under my product page collapsable tab. My only two recommendations are: 1, more documentation about how to set up the albums, and 2, more documentation to use custom CSS. Other than that, this app is great so far. Ignore the negative reviews because those issues have since been resolved from what I can tell.

solobuybuy

Doesnt work on Chrome. It says there is cookie problem and I didnt not try anymore. Do not recommend. Someone should fix it asap

June 5, 2021

Hi,
Thanks for your feedback. I fixed all issue with Chrome and cache. Please help me delete app and re-install again.
Thanks & Best Regard,

Bloomstall

DO NOT INSTALL! If you run google adwords and link to your shopify site this app will get your ads banned. They claim it contains malicious software.

July 16, 2020

I updated new system and add script tag to Shopify CDN Cached. So now you can use app without any worry about warning about it.

Best Regards,

Three Mutts Custom Leather

Very easy to use, added my last 24 Instagram posts as a gallery to my Shopify store. Only suggestion would be to make the onclick function open in a new window rather than opening in the same page and leaving the shop.

April 23, 2020

Thank you for your review. :)