Social King

Build a Community on Your eCommerce Site

Free plan available. 15-day free trial.

ロフォマライフ

Location Japan

日本語化オプションの増設を依頼したら迅速に対応して頂きました。
もう少し細部までカスタマイズできると有り難いと思います。
日本語だと語順の並びが英語と逆の場合があったりするので、変更できると有り難いです。
あとユーザーが新規アカウントを作った際に自動で設定されるプロフィール画像をこちらで指定できると良いと思います。

September 1, 2021

Hi Shintaro,
Thanks for the warm review.
We'll look into these new requests 🙏

Crazy Superman

Location Taiwan

Our new store is here! This is our first application review. Hope our comments can make the Shopify community better. PRO
1 The Social King app is a very good idea for our store. Our store is based on the cooperative sharing economy model, and the social functions of our store are urgently needed
2 This application completes the work of establishing a user-based community with a certain degree of flexibility and basic social functions for us.
3 Simple interface and easy to use
4 Easily set up by using some setting options
5 Excellent customer services, we always get answers to our questions from the application team. CON
1 In contrast, this app offers fewer editing options (without editing code) compared to most other apps we use in the Shopify App Store.
2 The interface is simple, but somehow it lacks some basic logic and functions of social media. For example, your own login user page provides limited functions, and the application program interface has consistency issues between various parts...
3 Some interface problems of PC version and mobile version. In particular, promotional products cannot be displayed correctly on mobile devices. This shouldn't happen. In addition, our store theme applies to all other applications we are using, but the same settings do not apply to this application, for example, text colors, hyperlinks colors...
4 Loading speed, because the community (application section) homepage loads it significantly slower than all other pages in our store. Not sure if this is an issue with the app, but the slow loading of the community homepage has been happening in our store. Why is it five-star? This will come from the customer service of the app, which is well-deserved. We hope our review is helpful to you, and hope to see more features and simple editing settings from Social King or other applications working in the same area.

August 26, 2021

Thanks for the kind words Crazy Superman.

SKORDO

I used this app to create a community site on our website. The functionality is good and Elisha was very responsive and coded specific changes we needed for a nominal charge. Highly recommend!

Thanks Skordo.
The recipes on your Community Pages look delicious!

Hunnypot House

Fantastic app. Very easy to install, was able to brand in my company colours and we can't wait to grow our community on it. A refreshing and unique extra platform for your customers right there on your own website - wish I'd found it sooner! Elisha has been extremely helpful in assisting me with a few tweaks to fit our branding - if I could give it more than 5 stars I absolutely would!

Thanks Hunnypot House.
It's amazing to see you grow your Social Following - very interesting content & great community leadership 👍

Alexan Market

Love this app, so excited to see my community grow in the future. Customer support is FANTASTIC, Elisha has been so so helpful! The look of the page is so clean and easy to adapt to your theme, I love it. Easy to use and any questions or requests I had were all answered with speed. 5/5 would recommend.

Thanks Alexan Market,
Great store vibes!

HeyChoices

Location Hong Kong SAR

This app deserves 6 stars ⭐ (不要錯過這個app). I have been an entrepreneur since my early 20s and I know stuff. So, why 6 stars ⭐? [1] Guest Blogging is the most sustainable and effortless strategy for long term SEO and this is the only app available here. [2] This company works really hard and is making tremendous progress in just a year, since 2020 (If you think it is not good enough now, just check it out in a month or two) [3] The co-founder Elisa listens ! This is for the extra star ⭐! As an app in earlier stage, listening to client advice is a key to success. I sent an email to the app and Elisa scheduled a meeting with me in a day. Throughout our conservation, I see that he is wise but humble, he listens, he has great vision and is motivated. If things keep going this way, this app will get great success and as client, I get benefit. Even I haven't start using it as I need all features to be complied with my requirement (some already present, some will be available in coming updates), I installed it and will pay monthly and wait. $5 a month? Sincerely, this app values more than $20 a month after some more features updates, and you know it deserves, if you know stuff.

August 26, 2021

Thanks for the kind words HeyChoices.

Notedor

Location Italy

** I had a problem and the team promptly fixed it. Super recommended app. **
* My friend, I had already tried and nothing had changed, I tried again now and nothing has changed. The Italian language is not available. * hi, I wrote a review that I accidentally deleted, where I reported a problem, which is this: when I select the Italian language, the system selects the Spanish language, so I am unable to select the Italian language. I was told that they had found and fixed the problem and to check if everything is ok. I checked and the problem is still there, I also uninstalled and reinstalled the app, but nothing, it doesn't work, please fix the problem

March 8, 2021

Updated Again just now. If it doesn't work we can troubleshoot via Screenshare tomorrow. Either way, happy to jump on a call tomorrow to hear more about the Shop and how the app can add value.

Joy over Anything

I love this app and the opportunity it gives my store for building a community. The support team was so amazing and blew me away with their timely and very helpful support!

Thanks Joa,
The world needs more people spreading joy like yourself 🌞

ifyougetmoney

Time spent using app About 2 months

I have never left a review for anything but I will for this app their support was really good and they even got a new feature they didn't have because I asked #respect

Thanks ifyougetmoney.
May you be blessed in this life & the next 🌠

Global Xploration

The Social King support staff is among the best I have ever worked with! When I integrated the app into my website I needed some help formatting the color scheme and layout. They went ABOVE AND BEYOND to help make this app look AMAZING on my website. I had a lot of questions and requests for their team and they delivered on every...single...one. The service has been awesome to say the least and will continue to use their product. Their pricing is also very competitive compared to other options and their product integrates better than other options directing your page to another pre-programmed website. I can now host the entire forum from my webpage and not from someone else's pre-formatted sites that do not match my theming 100%.

Thanks Global Xploration.