Social Login by NDNAPPS

Social Login by NDNAPPS

by NDNAPPS

Social Login: Login redirect, Email integration, Report...

mjkforDesign

I really like this app because it works so well and I love it really good and helpfully app I love .

Averia Agency UK

It is a good social app, it loads a bit slow (around 2s delay) which is a bit of a deal, to be honest! I will keep it for a little while to see if there will be a speed improvement, then I might consider to give it 5 stars!

January 8, 2020

Thank you for using our app! It is true that the moment you installed the app, we had a bit of a problem with the server and now we have fixed it. We hope you will have a good experience with this app and may use more of our other apps. Thanks again!

Nachtvacht

Great Social Login by NDNAPPS! I have just installed it so lets see how we go but it was very easy to install and well worth the cost. Well done ...

Purple Beauty

Love it! At first I used other social login app, but I switched this app after the customer service for the other guys sucked and these guys took care of everything for me!

Love dealing with them, absolutely recommend them.

Spot Zapper

Such a crucial and functionally awesome feature, The price just makes me even happier.

American Quality Gifts

BEWARE THEY ARE PREDATORS!!! WATCH OUT!!! DO NOT RISK YOUR CUSTOMER DATA!!!

I signed up for this app and to get their social pop up working they said they needed collab access. I granted and while they were in there they left a 5 star review of their app (see below). Now looking over the reviews you see they are all the same format and length. They are doing this with every new signup and none of these people know it. If they are so shady an unethical trusting all your customer data and you business to these people would be crazy! I have no idea what changes they needed to make in my theme so I have a mess to deal with after uninstall also. I couldn't let them back in to revert as who knows with this kind of ethics what kind of retaliatory measures they would take. I find new ways for the predators to try to take advantage every day on shopify. This was one I hadnt though of yet.

Love this app! Makes it so much easier and quicker for our customers to sign in, this is exactly what I've been looking for. Support is very fast for my questions.

Pace Candy

Wonderful app, great social login features and great customer support services very quick!! highly recommended

ChillingWine

Love Social Login by NDNAPPS. Makes it so much easier and quicker for our customers to sign in.

Bing by Design

so far I love social login, it makes it that much easier for my customers to sign up and login so they do not feel like it's such a hassle.

ABC Carpet One Floor & Home

So far this social login app looks great and does the job. Great price too!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7