Social Login by NDNAPPS

Social Login by NDNAPPS

by NDNAPPS

Social Login: Login redirect, Email integration, Report...

TXT JAPAN OFFICIAL SHOP

Love the fact that we can give our customers several options to choose from on which account they can use to login to our site.

looksinn

This is the best social login app for it's price. It looks amazing right out of the box and needed no coding. I tested it out and it seems to work perfectly thus far. I definitely recommend using this app.

YoSola Boutique

Nice app for Social Login services. So easy to install and works really well and for a great price. Highly recommended.

Vancouverislandjewellers

SO easy to install and easy to use this social login app!
My customers don't have to spend ages filling out login form.
Highly recommended!

BESTPICK.IN

Very easy to install, and so far so good, it does what they tell you,helping your customers to login. You should check them out.

Fashion Cart Online

Very simply to install and good and useful app. Great idea. Love this app, I personally prefer to login without creating immediately an account.

DWISS

Max is very responsive and impressive. He is there for you and responses extremely quick! Highly recommend this app as it is very functional.

db-house

Perfect app for social login! love it and recommend, the support is very helpful and it looks great on my site.

JMAGS.CO

The app is automatically installed for me, which for me is excellent. Also the customization is simple and very crisp.

MyPhoneCase.com

It's so easy for people to login! Greate support! I don't think I need any more of description than that! lol

Previous 1