Social Login by NDNAPPS

Social Login by NDNAPPS

by NDNAPPS

Social Login: Login redirect, MailChimp integration, Report

Pilgrim Clothing

Just install this app. Now click Log in. You could now see 5 most needed ways to login. It will be very easy for new customers to login using any one of them and which in turn would increase sale. Thank you ndnapps for quite yet powerful app for improving business.

Sportzzheads

Excellent!!! 5***** Star Service received from Max very responsive support and super quick turn around. I love this App; its a perfect addition to my store.

Memefox

Social Login is the basic app which is a must have for any store. Couldn't find the better app at better pricing. There were some custom changes required, and team helped to achieve the same in no time. Thank you guys. Keep it up!!!

fcpswholesale.com

Excellent Social Login app very easy to install, and the service couldn't be better, I installed it really fast, customized it and everything was working just perfectly. I am so happy!!!

KASARI

Great social login app, making the check out a seamless interaction should be at the top of any websites "to do" list.

Vape UK

Absolutely amazing customer support, plus I like the service as well. Good price point and definitely eases user sign ups and improve my sale.

Aaron Simonsen Independent Insurance Agent

This social login app is easy to install and works like a charm. support is awesome. i've contacted their support a few times already and so far has never failed me. recently i made a non standard request, Max fixed it in no time. I'm impressed with the support!

SiiStore.com

These guys are awesome. We were using another social sign in on and we were paying way too much. We switched over to Social Login by NDNAPPS and we are saving money. Easy to setup and use this app! The popup login and the report feature are very nice! I highly recommend.