Social Login by NDNAPPS

Social Login by NDNAPPS

by NDNAPPS

Social Login: Login redirect, Email integration, Report...

NEURACELL

Does exactly what it says. Simple and effective. Great social login app for my store and very affordable.

japan_herb

Great App! The Social Login team were very helpful and great customer service. They help me customize to add the Naver network into the App. Thanks guys.

Pro Bike Supply

Great app and support. Works out of the box and adds great value to my store. Max and his team were prompt to answer my questions and tackled my request until the little customization was done. Highly recommended.

pawgoods

That a perfect Social Login app, very useful and very easy to install, I recommended for all. Thank NDNAPPS Team!

OPTIVEN

This is the best app for easy customer login/sign up via their established social media accounts. The native Shopify account set up goes through way too many loops including double opt-in which kills conversions especially on mobile devices. This app bypasses all that with an intuitive features and professional looking design. A must have as far as I'm concerned. Support is also world class. highly recommended all around.

teststorearijit

Love it, Awesome app. Easy to use and beautiful designs.
I had a small conflicting issue between my theme and the form login popup, Max solved the problem very quickly! Everything is fine now!

Petalino Flower Bar & Events

Social login makes it easy for buyers to remember login details, without having a lot of login details & passwords to remember. Excellent app to use

Guaranteed Nutrition

The Social Login app is easy to use and works really well. The team over at NDNAPPS is always available to help, and has gone above and beyond for our team. We needed a little customization done and they took care of it quickly. Definitely use this plugin.

Hapyyness

After reading some free marketing material on how to best have high customer return and retion, it was said to have where the customer has an option to use their previous login if they would like. It saves time, and makes it less of a hassle of them feeling like omg! I have to fill out another form to shop?!

Pandoras

The only social login app that offered the networks we were looking for as well as custom CSS. Support is very quick.

Previous 1 3 4 5