Social Login by NDNAPPS

Social Login by NDNAPPS

by NDNAPPS

Social Login: Login redirect, Email integration, Report...

FuelTech USA

Incredibly easy to setup with no coding needed. I had one question and just sent an e-mail and received a response back the very same day. Impressed!

mjkforDesign

I really like this app because it works so well and I love it really good and helpfully app I love .

Purple Beauty

Love it! At first I used other social login app, but I switched this app after the customer service for the other guys sucked and these guys took care of everything for me!

Love dealing with them, absolutely recommend them.

Pace Candy

Wonderful app, great social login features and great customer support services very quick!! highly recommended

CommonMonk

Super fast automated install plus great followup communication. Great start! Looking forward to increasing sales :) Thanks NDNAPPS!

ThEyes On

I love this APP, it does what it says, super easy to set up, a blind person can set this UPP! It does it all by it self. I will definitely use for other websites and also recommend it. Thanks.

A YOUnique Boutique

I loved this app and it served it's purpose well for my store
I will share with others who are looking for a great app such as this one❤
ayouniqueboutique.com

Larzy

Installed in minutes and won't need to touch it again. Facebook and Gmail login as desired automatically at login, and signup pages

Cover Alpha Comics

Just installed this social login app and people are already using it!
Great app!!!
Thank you the developer!

NEURACELL

Does exactly what it says. Simple and effective. Great social login app for my store and very affordable.