Social Login by NDNAPPS

Social Login by NDNAPPS

by NDNAPPS

Social Login: Login redirect, Email integration, Report...

Odyssey Online Store

A great social app login & great price. Easy as to install and many customization options. Highly recommend!

The Official Jowissa Watch Shop

a very handy app to impress the impressionable. well worth the install. good design.

Yogioshop.com

It's such a drag to have to create another account just to shop at another store. I often stop shopping because I have to create an account. This app is great because it gives customers once less thing to do! I can see how it can translate to more sales! :)

www.laimer.bz

Love the fact that we can give our customers several options to choose from on which account they can use to login to our site.

Lyric Jewelry

I had a customer asking for this, never knew this sort of thing existed, so had a look, and found the app, this was super easy to install and I now have quite alot of customers logging in using this, the cost is next to nothing and the customer experience is made a lot easier. Also saves loosing the odd sale when a customer forgets their password, I recommend this app for the little bit it costs.

Ladlee Direct

Great app! I'd tried one before this one, but it didn't work as nicely. This one is perfect with easier customizations. Love it : )

Ready4U Grocery Mart

Does exactly what it says it does and streamlines the buying process for customers. Easily worth it

ahlui88store

A great looking social login app at the best price. Easy to install with one click and many customization options to match my theme. Staff was very quick to respond and helpful with my questions. Highly recommend!

HinduReligiousItems.com

Great app and very user friendly. Keep up the good work guys!

Lemonbaby

Easy to install. Lots of choices for social platforms too.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8