Social Login by NDNAPPS

Social Login by NDNAPPS

by NDNAPPS

Social Login: Login redirect, Email integration, Report...

Techcrazy New Zealand

This an amazing Shopify application which makes initial account setup/logging in seamless for customers... It displays well and makes it very easy to capture customers information for email marketing.
The customer service is very good!
This is a must-have for every store.

Spicy Soul Design

Thanks for creating such a wonderful app. I loved it. It provides a solution when you are looking to convert people to customers who are afraid of sharing information. Very useful indeed.

All'Ortolano

A formidable APP, with many positive features, they have a very fast service and are very kind. Thank you very much. Grazie mille!!

TrendyDice

This app works perfectly on our company website. It integrates without a problem. The tech support was immediate and efficient. This app is absolutely the best of its kind on the app store. I recommend it. Max from tech support was clear and helpful.

Littleshop - Your online Toys & Party Supplies

brilliant app and support, has become very easy for customers to visit my site and quickly login

Leadleds

WE LOVE this app, it works excellent - a great app to integrate social media with your online store! Highly recommended.

Fixit-team

This is a remarkable app. In order to fulfill a requirement from my client, I had been for a while looking for an affordable and easy to integrate solution for providing third-party login. This app provide exactly what I had been looking for. Saved me...

Danmats No.2

Excellent app!! Excellent support!
Max helped us to integrate the social login on my custom theme.
I am using this app on danmats.com.hk and danmats.com

BedalMe

Excellent app and support, all necessary to operate

moodbook

Great app. simple and easy to use.
Nothing fancy just does what it's supposed too