Social Login by NDNAPPS

Social Login by NDNAPPS

by NDNAPPS

Social Login: Login redirect, Email integration, Report...

Gift Kya De

easy to install and very cheap. most of all, it works perfectly.

ModernTribe

My customers are able to easilly login or sign up to my site and make purchases with ease

SLYK Shades

Great Social Login app and a Excellent service of the NDNAPPS company.
I will certainly work with them again.
Thanks for the excellent technical support.

Danmats

Great social login by NDNAPPS and great support, very nice with my store and . Before I tried another app but not good.

jacobhaus

easy to install and configure. great insight to users

KxLNewYork

Amazing Social Login App! and for so cheap? who can complain?! Keep up the great work!

Shamsoon

Best social login app ever! Already tried a bunch of similar apps and this is definitely the best. Worked out of the box, has a lot of social network integrations and it's very affordable! Great support!
Surely will recommend this app to my friends on shopify.

KinkVillage

Very nice app backend interface with detail customer account lists. Awesome support , very much recommended for social media logins.

69 Sneaker

I used this app and help me a lot for social login. Simple and easy to use. No doubt. I recommend this app so much.

brucedane.com

It seems to work when creating an account, but when you click a button to log in, it basically says the account already exists and you should log in with your existing username and password... Did I miss something here; doesn't that defeat the purpose of a social login?

Also, VERY annoying that I had to manually remove all the injected code from the app when I uninstalled it.

UPDATE: It was because I was trying to log in with an account created outside the app... my bad. Works perfectly!