Social Login by NDNAPPS

Social Login by NDNAPPS

by NDNAPPS

Social Login: Login redirect, Email integration, Report...

Hapyyness

After reading some free marketing material on how to best have high customer return and retion, it was said to have where the customer has an option to use their previous login if they would like. It saves time, and makes it less of a hassle of them feeling like omg! I have to fill out another form to shop?!

Pandoras

The only social login app that offered the networks we were looking for as well as custom CSS. Support is very quick.

Care-O-Baby

Easy set up, looks great. I am confident this will help our customers with a better login process using their social media login(s).

Assamica Agro

My abandon cart rate decreased by 20% After Installing this app. Really helpful app, would recommend it to everyone! https://www.assamicaaagro.in

Glampot

This is the best Social login app I needed!!!
Excellent customer support, flawless design
Would recommend it to anyone who have large social media following.

LadysChic

A little bit of a situation, and finally, through the communication with the author, finally solved these problems smoothly.

TRAPO® Car Mat Malaysia

Very nice social login app. Makes it very easy for my customers to sign up at my store. Great support service!

Deja Galleria

Love this Social Login app. Customer support is very helpful. Don't get any other social login app because this one is the best, and you will have great support if you run in any problems. So excited due to this app made my customer login form look so much better.

4yourdog

works perfectly. great and friendly support. I really can recommend to install this app. thanks that we can start with a free plan !

idealpreise.de

This is a good social login app. It works much better than the other ones out there! Good support and very good app! Thanks for the good service.