Social Login by NDNAPPS

Social Login by NDNAPPS

by NDNAPPS

Social Login: Login redirect, Email integration, Report...

boardgamerstore

Great simple product that adds loads of trust and streamlines the checkout process for my customers. Great support as well.

March 12, 2020

Thank you for your positive review of our app. You are such a great customer. Best regards.

Cheeky Tech Shop

Awesome app. Easy installation and works like a charm. It is a new install for our site: https://www.cheekytechshop.com/, so we will have real time data to share in a month or so. Thanks!

Rubans

Absolutely brilliant, simple and looks professional.

belledorient

Awsome Social Login app, so easy to install and does exactly what it says for a great price and its working great. Thanks NDNAPPS Team!

Eat Cake Today - Cake Delivery from Malaysia's Best Bakers

Simple and very effective. I requested support for a question and I answered in minutes. I strongly recommend.

Patio Pet Life

This is an awesome app. So easy to install and customize. If only all apps were this easy. Just great.

FuelTech USA

Incredibly easy to setup with no coding needed. I had one question and just sent an e-mail and received a response back the very same day. Impressed!

mjkforDesign

I really like this app because it works so well and I love it really good and helpfully app I love .

Purple Beauty

Love it! At first I used other social login app, but I switched this app after the customer service for the other guys sucked and these guys took care of everything for me!

Love dealing with them, absolutely recommend them.

Pace Candy

Wonderful app, great social login features and great customer support services very quick!! highly recommended