Social Login by NDNAPPS

Social Login by NDNAPPS

by NDNAPPS

Social Login: Login redirect, Email integration, Report...

4yourdog

works perfectly. great and friendly support. I really can recommend to install this app. thanks that we can start with a free plan !

idealpreise.de

This is a good social login app. It works much better than the other ones out there! Good support and very good app! Thanks for the good service.

Get it Choosy

This is an excellent Social Login app that works well and can be customised. I initially had a problem contacting the support team, however, they got in touch with me and they were extremely helpful and I'm very very pleased with the app.

ARRS Silks Salem

great app , very nice app backend interface and easy to use. Awesome support , very much recommended for social media logins.

looksinn

This is the best social login app for it's price. It looks amazing right out of the box and needed no coding. I tested it out and it seems to work perfectly thus far. I definitely recommend using this app.

BESTPICK.IN

Very easy to install, and so far so good, it does what they tell you,helping your customers to login. You should check them out.

Fashion Cart Online

Very simply to install and good and useful app. Great idea. Love this app, I personally prefer to login without creating immediately an account.

DWISS

Max is very responsive and impressive. He is there for you and responses extremely quick! Highly recommend this app as it is very functional.

db-house

Perfect app for social login! love it and recommend, the support is very helpful and it looks great on my site.

JMAGS.CO

The app is automatically installed for me, which for me is excellent. Also the customization is simple and very crisp.