Social Login by NDNAPPS

Social Login by NDNAPPS

by NDNAPPS

Social Login: Login redirect, Email integration, Report...

IntegriTEA

I love this app because it's so much easier for new customers to sign up!

California Spirit

Love this Social Login app. Their team is always beside you, reply so fast. Highly recommend.

Euro Fashion Wholesale

This is the best Social Login APP ever..I been looking for something like this.....THANK YOU!

Snazzy Eve

Simply the best, quickest to setup, social login app I've tried! Not going back to anything else!

Gift Kya De

easy to install and very cheap. most of all, it works perfectly.

Mayday Mookie

Just installed it but from what I can tell by the reviews, social login will work seemlessly and look beautiful.
I had an issue where the social login buttons would show up twice (stacked on top of each other) after customers could login in during checkout. Told Social Login about this and they fixed it the same day. That is why I'm giving them a 5 star review.

TIF TIFFY

This app is easy and great to use. I found it very fast to implement and then make live on my site. Thanks so much for making such a great add on to my site.

shop utility

The app is automatically installed for me, which for me is excellent. Also the customization is simple and very crisp

ModernTribe

My customers are able to easilly login or sign up to my site and make purchases with ease

UsedFetish

Easy to use stylish appearance. This is 5/5. Thanks...

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11