Social Login by NDNAPPS

Social Login by NDNAPPS

by NDNAPPS

Social Login: Login redirect, Email integration, Report...

Lean Factor

Configuration is automated and possible to be customized. Great customer support too! Very Responsive!

Jin Fashion

I just set up the store and I don't know anything about code, having to find the right file to insert the code makes me a headache. The support team helped me a lot and quickly. I am very happy and comfortable. Thanks!

Twisted Sista UK

Intuitive features and professional looking design. Support is also world class. highly recommended all around.

Deux par Deux

Great service and helpful team! We wanted to redirect our users to the cart page after login and Max provided us with code that helped us do just that. Awesome app and customer service.

Seoul C9

I’m really pleased I found this app! Incredibly simple set up & integration, the customisable buttons look good, all in all very happy, many thanks.

InfinityCosmetics.it

Great App, looks great on website, excellent customer support.
Thanks NDNAPPS Team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Onroad Co.

This app is SUPER!
It works perfectly and very simple to use
They also have great support
..........

Kevellstone

Installed the app on $2.99 plan after reading good reviews, but turns to white blank pages whenever customers want to log in with any option, waste of time and money, fix your app

October 6, 2020

Hi,
Thanks for your valuable review! We are very sorry for the problem you encountered. If you give us a chance, we will fix it for you. And if you're still dissatisfied, we'll give you a refund.
We urge you to understand that when the app is installed for a website it may conflict with another application or with the website theme because they were not developed synchronously by a developer from scratch. So sometimes after installing the app, the error can still occur.
Once again we look forward to an opportunity to assist you.

Kind Regards,

draculabyte

Many customers emailing me telling me social login doesn't work at all. Losing me a lot of sales... what the heck a 4.9 rating? How many of those are real?

Bling-a-Mask

Quick, easy and painless. After working on a shop for so long, it was such a relief to get the signin to all the important social media outlets within a couple of steps. Definitely a time-saver!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12