Social Login by NDNAPPS

Social Login by NDNAPPS

by NDNAPPS

Social Login: Login redirect, Email integration, Report...

DHZ-solar

Not much to say. It does what its supposed to do perfectly.

Yoaim

I've been incredibly impressed with the Social Login by NDNAPPS, as well as their support! They've been super responsive to all of my needs and are dedicated to listening to their community.

CommonMonk

Super fast automated install plus great followup communication. Great start! Looking forward to increasing sales :) Thanks NDNAPPS!

ThEyes On

I love this APP, it does what it says, super easy to set up, a blind person can set this UPP! It does it all by it self. I will definitely use for other websites and also recommend it. Thanks.

A YOUnique Boutique

I loved this app and it served it's purpose well for my store
I will share with others who are looking for a great app such as this one❤
ayouniqueboutique.com

Gialash Co.

Nice social login app! Quick, easy installation and it provides another login option for people...

thedropstore.com

Customs support replied my mail before I could say Jack. Great job guys. Best social login app ever.

Muzamedical

Looks great, one click installation. Great addition to our store. Let's hope it works as smoothly as it installs.

Larzy

Installed in minutes and won't need to touch it again. Facebook and Gmail login as desired automatically at login, and signup pages

InnovWave™

This Social Login app make our store look very professional. Highly recommend anyone to get started with this app.