Social Login by NDNAPPS

Social Login by NDNAPPS

by NDNAPPS

Social Login: Login redirect, Email integration, Report...

UltShult

Final Update -
Team was supportive and responsive in customizing the app for us.
However, you should mention properly that you cannot remove your copyrights from the app permission page of certain apps like google etc.
Just removing your copyright from my website login page , does not count as copyright removal if your name still comes up in the app permissions page. The users get confused via the same. Then why should one pay to avail no copyright in the first place? just to remove it from one screen on the store? Then on the follow up screen for app permissions , your branding shows up.
But Thank you for all your help. We will decide based on above limitations, how our customers respond and whether or not to continue with the app.
Hope this info helps other app users as well.
Below is the transcript for earlier conversations , to help fellow users:
Hi I have subscribed to the basic plan still I can see your branding on website and app permissions.. Please advise ? Will change my review based on the resolution.
Ok So below is the update on my initial concern, I got an email from the team saying resave the settings and copyright will be removed. But I can still see your copyright when I am redirected to the app permissions page for a particular social login app lets say facebook. Then how can you say that copyrights were removed? Is this expected behavior?

September 30, 2020

Hi,

We apologize for the problem you encountered. But this is just a small misunderstanding of the upgrade. After you upgrade the plan, you need to go to Setting to Save, then your new plan will be officially applied.

Kind Regards,

Good Karma

The app is very good and support team are top notch, you won't be disappointed. I recommend this app to new start ups.

Hummousse

Installing this app was a great idea! Now customers can one click login and I still collect their email address! Must have App!

Mustin Foods

Good app with very nice support. High recommend!

HÁI Swimwear

Great app, great support!

Exactly what I needed for my store!!!

Techcrazy New Zealand

This an amazing Shopify application which makes initial account setup/logging in seamless for customers... It displays well and makes it very easy to capture customers information for email marketing.
The customer service is very good!
This is a must-have for every store.

Spicy Soul Design

Thanks for creating such a wonderful app. I loved it. It provides a solution when you are looking to convert people to customers who are afraid of sharing information. Very useful indeed.

All'Ortolano

A formidable APP, with many positive features, they have a very fast service and are very kind. Thank you very much. Grazie mille!!

TrendyDice

This app works perfectly on our company website. It integrates without a problem. The tech support was immediate and efficient. This app is absolutely the best of its kind on the app store. I recommend it. Max from tech support was clear and helpful.

Littleshop - Your online Toys & Party Supplies

brilliant app and support, has become very easy for customers to visit my site and quickly login