Social Login by NDNAPPS

Social Login by NDNAPPS

by NDNAPPS

Social Login: Login redirect, Email integration, Report...

belledorient

Awsome Social Login app, so easy to install and does exactly what it says for a great price and its working great. Thanks NDNAPPS Team!

Eat Cake Today - Cake Delivery from Malaysia's Best Bakers

Simple and very effective. I requested support for a question and I answered in minutes. I strongly recommend.

Patio Pet Life

This is an awesome app. So easy to install and customize. If only all apps were this easy. Just great.

FuelTech USA

Incredibly easy to setup with no coding needed. I had one question and just sent an e-mail and received a response back the very same day. Impressed!

mjkforDesign

I really like this app because it works so well and I love it really good and helpfully app I love .

Nachtvacht

Great Social Login by NDNAPPS! I have just installed it so lets see how we go but it was very easy to install and well worth the cost. Well done ...

Purple Beauty

Love it! At first I used other social login app, but I switched this app after the customer service for the other guys sucked and these guys took care of everything for me!

Love dealing with them, absolutely recommend them.

Spot Zapper

Such a crucial and functionally awesome feature, The price just makes me even happier.

Pace Candy

Wonderful app, great social login features and great customer support services very quick!! highly recommended

ChillingWine

Love Social Login by NDNAPPS. Makes it so much easier and quicker for our customers to sign in.