Social Login by NDNAPPS

Social Login by NDNAPPS

by NDNAPPS

Social Login: Login redirect, Email integration, Report...

Fit Print Bros

Easy to install and looks great on my website. Customers are using it!!!

Xandre Skincare

Great social login app and great support!!!
This is perfect for my customers and new customers. Makes signing in so convenient, account registration in one click!
Works as advertised. High recommend!

Cover Alpha Comics

Just installed this social login app and people are already using it!
Great app!!!
Thank you the developer!

CarpetSaver®

Fantastic app - you need to have social login capabilities or you're creating an unnecessary barrier to purchase on your website

NEURACELL

Does exactly what it says. Simple and effective. Great social login app for my store and very affordable.

japan_herb

Great App! The Social Login team were very helpful and great customer service. They help me customize to add the Naver network into the App. Thanks guys.

Pro Bike Supply

Great app and support. Works out of the box and adds great value to my store. Max and his team were prompt to answer my questions and tackled my request until the little customization was done. Highly recommended.

pawgoods

That a perfect Social Login app, very useful and very easy to install, I recommended for all. Thank NDNAPPS Team!

OPTIVEN

This is the best app for easy customer login/sign up via their established social media accounts. The native Shopify account set up goes through way too many loops including double opt-in which kills conversions especially on mobile devices. This app bypasses all that with an intuitive features and professional looking design. A must have as far as I'm concerned. Support is also world class. highly recommended all around.

teststorearijit

Love it, Awesome app. Easy to use and beautiful designs.
I had a small conflicting issue between my theme and the form login popup, Max solved the problem very quickly! Everything is fine now!