Social Login by NDNAPPS

Social Login by NDNAPPS

by NDNAPPS

Social Login: Login redirect, Email integration, Report...

Dosti.pl

Love, Love Love, this app. It has help out with several ways to reach our customers! Thank you!

Emalles

Love this app. Customer support is very helpful. Don't get any other social login app because this one is the best, and you will have great support if you run in any problems. So excited due to this app made my customer login form look so much better.

Friso Singapore

I love the fact that customers don't have to sign up just to shop my store. It's so much easier when you can click the Facebook button and are automatically logged in instead of creating an account.

Prockure

Easy install, works great at a better rate then most social login apps. Great customer service, very happy with this extension.

SANHOYA

Does what it says, makes it easier on the customer and that's what we were looking for.

Great app!

Amialeurope.com

Very professional looking app. Quick and easy to setup. Thank you!

Odyssey Online Store

A great social app login & great price. Easy as to install and many customization options. Highly recommend!

The Official Jowissa Watch Shop

a very handy app to impress the impressionable. well worth the install. good design.

Yogioshop.com

It's such a drag to have to create another account just to shop at another store. I often stop shopping because I have to create an account. This app is great because it gives customers once less thing to do! I can see how it can translate to more sales! :)

www.laimer.bz

Love the fact that we can give our customers several options to choose from on which account they can use to login to our site.