Social Login by NDNAPPS

Social Login by NDNAPPS

by NDNAPPS

Social Login: Login redirect, Email integration, Report...

teststorearijit

Love it, Awesome app. Easy to use and beautiful designs.
I had a small conflicting issue between my theme and the form login popup, Max solved the problem very quickly! Everything is fine now!

Petalino Flower Bar & Events

Social login makes it easy for buyers to remember login details, without having a lot of login details & passwords to remember. Excellent app to use

Guaranteed Nutrition

The Social Login app is easy to use and works really well. The team over at NDNAPPS is always available to help, and has gone above and beyond for our team. We needed a little customization done and they took care of it quickly. Definitely use this plugin.

Hapyyness

After reading some free marketing material on how to best have high customer return and retion, it was said to have where the customer has an option to use their previous login if they would like. It saves time, and makes it less of a hassle of them feeling like omg! I have to fill out another form to shop?!

Pandoras

The only social login app that offered the networks we were looking for as well as custom CSS. Support is very quick.

Care-O-Baby

Easy set up, looks great. I am confident this will help our customers with a better login process using their social media login(s).

Assamica Agro

My abandon cart rate decreased by 20% After Installing this app. Really helpful app, would recommend it to everyone! https://www.assamicaaagro.in

Magic Toast

This app adds a awesome user experience to shop and easy to set up looking forward to seeing how our visitors interacts with it...great work guys!

Zzonk

Great social login app, easy installation, looks great. Just installed it, waiting for the results...

Glampot

This is the best Social login app I needed!!!
Excellent customer support, flawless design
Would recommend it to anyone who have large social media following.